2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

LULz! With a "chance" to win them, after you spend that $$. I have a feeling I'll miss out, but whatever this is out of hand.

he charging 160 for the shoe plus making you cop 50 bux in merch too? thats like 210+ tax lol dam bruh
sick.gif
still better then paying $200 for shoes after the ATC charge... at least your getting about 2 shirts *shrugs* 
*alonzo gif*

LULz! With a "chance" to win them, after you spend that $$. I have a feeling I'll miss out, but whatever this is out of hand.
I'm saying!.. somebody could go in there and buy 5 pairs of shoes, and still not get them because it's a raffle 
laugh.gif

You guys must not get it? You spend $50 and you don't gotta wait in line and you're pretty much guaranteed a pair..that $160 price is kinda weak but that's a legitimate deal. You don't HAVE to spend $50 to purchase the Tiff's but if you don't you gotta wait for whomever did. It's basically like a $50 RSVP except you actually get something back whether it's another pair of shoes or clothes. That's dope to me.

This is what the closest spot to me which is an hour away had to say

'Tiffany' Dunk High raffle details: Stop in the shop now thru Friday & purchase any regular pair of NikeSB's for a raffle entry sizes 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, & 12 of your desired choice. Raffle entry earns you a chance to purchase the shoe in your pre-selected size along with a matching NikeSB Dri-Fit 'Tiffany' logo t-shirt for $140. Every pair you purchase earns you another entry.
mean.gif

I take that respect back
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Lol it's not that bad of a deal, at least you get something for the 50 you spend. If you payed 200 resale all you get is the kicks at least you get something for the extra money spent. Charging over box is kind of gay but what are you gonna do 

You guys must not get it? You spend $50 and you don't gotta wait in line and you're pretty much guaranteed a pair..that $160 price is kinda weak but that's a legitimate deal. You don't HAVE to spend $50 to purchase the Tiff's but if you don't you gotta wait for whomever did. It's basically like a $50 RSVP except you actually get something back whether it's another pair of shoes or clothes. That's dope to me.
AGREED, idk why people are *****ing about this deal, i couldnt find a better pre order/rsvp than like 275, atleast this is only 210 + tax and you get more than just the tiffany's

id be more then happy to buy a few shirts to support the shop, but you have to buy extra shoes just to have a chance to enter their raffle  

i think thats pretty cool aswell... i expect most skate shop to charge over box price for these

No, we get it. It's really all on what you value and if it's worth it to you.

599.00 First come First serve..
seriously?

everyones gotta eat

might as well capitalize off these huge releases, which are few and far between
unfortunately that's the case
Unfortunately?  Lol, I'd think that you'd be pining away for more limited releases seeing how you go out of your way to flip shoes almost as if it's your main source of income.  2k for Preludes?  Lulz.

Outside lighting shots. Did the best I could but the weather is horrible here and it was about to rain all over again. Just trying to show the quality of the croc print as best as possible to show how faint it is in some spots. Overall the quality isn't bad it is actually quite nice and leather feels a step above most recent recent SB releases. I'll be doing my best to score a size 4 for my girl come Saturday but good luck to all the regulars in this thread gunning for them!! Hope the SB heads get their pairs before all the bandwagon hype heads 
nthat.gif
Dope pictures fam.

Damn. I had no idea there was this much animosity between Jordan fan's and SB fan's. Learn something new every day.

I think it's just the regulars of this thread getting pissy that people they don't know want some SBs.

There isn't. A lot of these n***as are frontin. I like all kicks. Why should I be limited to one's style? This is the same as Nike lovers vs. Non-nike heads or Basketball kicks fans vs. Runners. Dudes love titles:rofl:
No one is fronting however, NEVER were there mentions of ATC, RSVP or Bots in this thread.

This thread has always been the chillest and best thread. No one had a care if they were able to cop the newest QS or not. Everyone got their pairs. But now all these other hypes are in here talking about "i never like dunks but these are cool" and "where will they sell them."

And who cares if we know you or not but don't hide under the thin veil of I've been a fan but now this is the first one you're buying. C'mon. You like all kicks but have no SBs at all and this will be your first (and probably last). Really?

The JB mentality of 'i need to get these" is what is detestable about the new posters.
Yeah, the main thing that's drawing the ire of the thread regulars is the flat out laziness being displayed.  While it's all well and good to share information, dudes (and now females) straight up want to be put up in the high chair, have you put the bib on, and spoonfeed them every step of the way.  Take 15 minutes and read.  Do a google search.  Call shops.  STOP BEING LAZY.  It's amazing to me that a site with predominately grown adults with careers who I'm assuming have gotten where they've gotten through hard work expect to do nothing but sit back and come up as a result of everyone else doing the leg work for them.
Yo, I'm not even go front. Even I made a mention of bots and stuff.

What's really annoying is the amount of side banter and the incessant asking of questions that were already answered. That's what causes the thread to move so fast that it ceases to be useful.

If only Pittsburgh Kicks was here. He'd save the day with his level headedness.
tongue.gif
phones dead smh
mean.gif
mj-laughing.gif

Lol it's not that bad of a deal, at least you get something for the 50 you spend. If you payed 200 resale all you get is the kicks at least you get something for the extra money spent. Charging over box is kind of gay but what are you gonna do 
I know. I'm just being a fool lol. But like you said, charging over the sticker price is flaky but at least, you get some apparel with it

so are we giving up on the idea of there being a HS version? i cant even remember the last shoe wherepics didnt leak, especially this close to the release

if you dig deep enough in the thread, there is still one person talking about he seen them and they are like a gold box release. I'm not buying it, I know some informative people and none of them have shared any info on these, no pics no release dates no teasers nada, ziltch, zippo

But i do wish there was an HS shoe only with the hope that its nicer then the tiff highs

"at least"

"not that bad"

"better than"

"instead of camping"

"it's like an RSVP"

you guys are over there convincing yourselves that this is a good thing

meanwhile it just sets the bar for the next hyped release (there's always another)

and worsen "the game" for the next time. That's how all this got out of hand in the first place.

I probably wanted these a lot more than some of these dudes who "GOTTA HAVE IT" and i'll miss out, they'll pay $300, and life goes on.

Last edited:
SO IM IN A BIND

I GET OUT OF WORK AT 8 ON FRIDAY

AND I WANT THESE

IDK IF ITS WORTH LINING UP AT THE AFFORMENTIONED NJ SHOPS ON NUTLEY OR RIDGEWOOD

WHAT SAY U NJ FOLKS

SHOULD AN OLD MAN CAMP?

I'm sorta in the same situation bro. Wasn't even planning on getting these, but with 2 snow days this week, I've done too much lurking around in this thread to the point where I may consider swinging by the Ridgewood location. I don't think I'll have any luck though. Also, I don't think I have it in me to camp out, especially if my lady is coming by this weekend. Let me know if you decide to hit the Ridgewood shop, maybe I'll come through and kick it.

"at least"

"not that bad"

"better than"

"instead of camping"

"it's like an RSVP"

you guys are over there convincing yourselves that this is a good thing

meanwhile it just sets the bar for the next hyped release (there's always another)

and worsen "the game" for the next time. That's how all this got out of hand in the first place.

I probably wanted these a lot more than some of these dudes who "GOTTA HAVE IT" and i'll miss out, they'll pay $300, and life goes on.

There is nothing wrong with them asking you to purchase $50 worth of gear IMO especially since the majority of cats won't ever step foot in that shop again

I mean worst case you buy two t shirts; who can't use a couple new tees?

Called my local shop, they got 60 pairs and 6 of my size :smile:    Hopefully there will be a good outcome come saturday

Back
Top Bottom