2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So does anyone here know what BP is charging? Aside from the 599

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, I was gonna say let me see that toe box creased up before I believe it.
I'd use the term skating loosely

Let me see him scuff them up not just push a board down a street to get props for skating Tiffs
laugh.gif
lol... not that it really matters but you can go peep his ig @mikemetcalf if you think the pic is for "reps" lol he is a skater and one of if I am not mistaken the owners of 9five here in SD 

cool. I figured it might be in NYC. thanks for replying
You a size 13?  Don't count on me but I can def see if I can grab an extra while I'm there.  Worst case I get them and sell them if you already get your pair.  But the way things are looking they prolly will be sold out quick

People get mad that people who don't care about Dunks want to get this shoe.

People get mad that some skate shops are making you buy other gear to get this shoe.

Okay.

Just spoke with a local shop. They're not getting their shipment of TIff's in until Friday, but he said they are expecting a "pretty big fat size run" of these (the # of pairs they don't know). Also mentioned that there's chairs already set up outside but no one occupying them. Selling at box price.

Last edited:
another on feet from the_perfect_pair on IG. I'll never understand why people can't wear normal socks with shoes lol

Back
Top Bottom