2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

dude trying to sell his used customs on eBay for $200 plus shipping :rofl:
Looks like he did a better job with the croc print though :lol:

Can stores SB accounts be taken away if they continuously charge over box price?

Last edited:
Dude would you be willing to do the same deal for me. Im a size 13 , and I called around and no shops in my area is carrying a size 13. Would really appreciate it. 
happy.gif

You a size 13?  Don't count on me but I can def see if I can grab an extra while I'm there.  Worst case I get them and sell them if you already get your pair.  But the way things are looking they prolly will be sold out quick
I appreciate that bro. I will be at my local shop, here in NYC. On the chance that I can't get a pair and you can, I will come to you. respect

All this hype over a feminine looking shoe called "Tiffs"??? 
mean.gif

Did y'all hear about the Victoria's Secret Dunk Low's coming out April 2014? It's a super HS release. There's only 10 shops in the US getting these with only 2 FSR's per shop. They have little pictures of bras and panties all over them. Hypebeasts rejoice! 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Did y'all hear about the Victoria's Secret Dunk Low's coming out April 2014? It's a super HS release. There's only 10 shops in the US getting these with only 2 FSR's per shop. They have little pictures of bras and panties all over them. Hypebeasts rejoice! 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

laugh.gif
lol your manhood in question....your scree name suggests you bone thugs......

I'm just playin'.....I kid, I kid.

Thought I would throw out a temporary hype "decoy" for the beasts to chase a bit. That's all man.

As far as the thirst regarding the actual Tiff's, each to his own I guess.

I hope that everyone gets their pair, regardless if you've been extremely helpful and mature on here or even if you've bickered and trolled for the past month. Those who wish misfortune upon others (even over something as stupid as sneakers) are dbags and will reap what they sow.

No waiting and no camping. I'm feeling these. Quality should have been better. Mine had a leather chip above the swoosh. Cant wait to get pair number 2 tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom