2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know the shop by my place isn't going to sell for retail. They know they can make their money on this shoe. The shop is dead otherwise. They should of never moved out of the mall.

Followed by the quality ain't s*** so it's whatever
laugh.gif
Already done
No waiting and no camping. I'm feeling these. Quality should have been better. Mine had a leather chip above the swoosh. Cant wait to get pair number 2 tomorrow.

Honestly, whats pathetic about charging over "Suggested Price"? We all know most of the people after these are only going for this 1 SB, and a lot of them are resellers. I'd rather pay a local more and support what they do rather than some reseller

for a "struggling" skateshop its just bad b. i honestly didnt care when i heard he was originally going to price the shoes at 150-160 but when we found out our competitor skateshop was charging 250 he just saw it as an opportunity to spike the price, again. this is all about "business" right? so why take advantage of many of the locals who keep your children fed? without their support, the shop would be nothing. i know there will be a ton of people i've never seen before so i dont care about them paying the 200, but some people come to the shop for every release. my boss doesnt care about them man, thats what im talking about. not saying he should charge them box, but 200? no. he and i have different ways of thinking i guess, whatever.

me as an employee still would get charged 200, thats if he even sells them to any employees. what kind of sense does that make

Man PSU had a "delay" today. All classes before 10 cancelled. Sidewalks are still icy as hell. Guess all that money they invested into running heated steam pipes underneath them is pointless haha
guess it must be really bad back home. i distinctly remember trudging through one foot of snow back in 2000 to go to an 8am class once (for an exam). that walk from penn tower and the up the hill to willard was not fun.

Last edited:
No waiting and no camping. I'm feeling these. Quality should have been better. Mine had a leather chip above the swoosh. Cant wait to get pair number 2 tomorrow.
Congrats, I see they use better quality boxes for this release, looks glossy like the tape design one.

It's getting real. They been there since Sunday.

Last edited:
Looks like a lot of gf are going to be missing out on dinner. At least they know where their man will be now.

Honestly i don't see why people move or get rid of those chairs :lol: I doubt many of them are sitting there for these kicks. If I was one of the workers at the shop I would throw them away >D

is sb trying to make a BOOM for 2014? nothing but QS releases. I truly like the white/red lows better then the tiffs. 

for a "struggling" skateshop its just bad b. i honestly didnt care when i heard he was originally going to price the shoes at 150-160 but when we found out our competitor skateshop was charging 250 he just saw it as an opportunity to spike the price, again. this is all about "business" right? so why take advantage of many of the locals who keep your children fed? without their support, the shop would be nothing. i know there will be a ton of people i've never seen before so i dont care about them paying the 200, but some people come to the shop for every release. my boss doesnt care about them man, thats what im talking about. not saying he should charge them box, but 200? no. he and i have different ways of thinking i guess, whatever.

me as an employee still would get charged 200, thats if he even sells them to any employees. what kind of sense does that make
Dude, I'm with you 100%.  I used to freaking ride my BMX bike to Shannons when it was in Willowbrook Mall to cop Vans back in the 80's.  This BS really has me making a point of not giving them (or Southside) any of my $ ever again.  It's refreshing to see an employee speak the truth. I hope you get a pair if you want one.  I really, really, really wish Fast Forward would open up here in Houston.  That is one badass skateshop.  

Back
Top Bottom