2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

vertical urge will most likely not have a FSR on their site since their stock is mainly for the shop release. they want to help the locals and whatevers left will be put online but i think they have two stocks with one being instore and one being online. say they have 20 pairs for instore and theres 25 people inline, they will proble pull 5 pairs from the inline stock. 

dude trying to sell his used customs on eBay for $200 plus shipping :rofl:

Last edited:
I think the big problem is that the print is bigger this time, it was tighter on the lows so you could see the definition of the print from far away, but you see the same sort of thing in actual croc and alligator skin products. I'm still in for a pair for myself and one for my girl. I'm putting more work into tracking hers down though since I know finding a size 7 later on down the line is going to be harder than finding an 11.

The day is almost here fellas. I remember we were in here when pics first leaked. Everyone thought they were samples until the one NTer said his connect overseas had these ready to ship.To the tools Ben baller Nicky diamond denying the existence of a Tiffany high and later saying there's a diamond high.Its almost here, I just want this to be over with so I can rock my pair to the ground. It was a fun ride fellas

The day is almost here fellas. I remember we were in here when pics first leaked. Everyone thought they were samples until the one NTer said his connect overseas had these ready to ship. To the tools Ben baller Nicky diamond denying the existence of a Tiffany high and later saying there's a diamond high. Its almost here, I just want this to be over with so I can rock my pair to the ground. It was a fun ride fellas

I'm 100% with you brother; it doesn't help I've been off from work twice this week due to weather and the only thing I have to do is browse NT and drink beer :lol:

He's got 0 watchers; I can't imagine anyone wanting to rock these boo boo Tiffs

Can't blame a fella for trying...I sold a pair of 6/10 tiffs last year for 550. Wonder what they'd fetch today

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 100% with you brother; it doesn't help I've been off from work twice this week due to weather and the only thing I have to do is browse NT and drink beer :lol:

Man PSU had a "delay" today. All classes before 10 cancelled. Sidewalks are still icy as hell. Guess all that money they invested into running heated steam pipes underneath them is pointless haha

Man PSU had a "delay" today. All classes before 10 cancelled. Sidewalks are still icy as hell. Guess all that money they invested into running heated steam pipes underneath them is pointless haha

Damn PSU never closes either; my first semester was spring 2003 and we had a huge blizzard and they still had classes it was wild

You can see watchers on auctions

eBay uses it as a way to try and get people to pull the trigger if they see how many watchers are watcher

If NDC remains non-TLO I may try Saturday. Think I'd rather try to get a 4.5 for my friend as her bday is coming up. I understand the hype and history behind the Tiff dunk(s), but I'm just not a real big fan of the shoe. Maybe it's just me. Or maybe it's because I prefer dunk lows to highs.

Honestly, whats pathetic about charging over "Suggested Price"? We all know most of the people after these are only going for this 1 SB, and a lot of them are resellers. I'd rather pay a local more and support what they do rather than some reseller

You can see watchers on auctions

eBay uses it as a way to try and get people to pull the trigger if they see how many watchers are watcher
How though? Im just curious. Do you have to be on a computer or can u somehow see it on the mobile app?

Back
Top Bottom