2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How does SPoT handle their releases? Thinking of driving up to Tampa from Orlando for this release. Do they not allow lineups prior to a specific time or anything like that? Anybody who could fill me in please PM me if need be.

SO IM IN A BIND

I GET OUT OF WORK AT 8 ON FRIDAY

AND I WANT THESE

IDK IF ITS WORTH LINING UP AT THE AFFORMENTIONED NJ SHOPS ON NUTLEY OR RIDGEWOOD

WHAT SAY U NJ FOLKS

SHOULD AN OLD MAN CAMP?

didnt know ur from nj, but underground it nutley n ridgewood wont let people lineup until 7pm

i heard they have about 50-60 pr in nutley, so if you can get there by 9, you might be in good shape

i live in nutley, so i could drive by if u want

im gettin old n live in nutley and im NOT camping fwiw

Weather man just said its possible to have any where between 3 inches and 3 feet by Monday morning here in ct, my house just got a foot of snow lastnight..

If anyone can hold me down with 12 pairs of size 12 men's aqua's I'd grately appreciate it.. At retail of course.. With normal sales state tax.. Not no resellers tax.. I know some size 12's in here that I wouldn't mind helping get a pair for retail
My dude, 12 pairs?!
nerd.gif

SO IM IN A BIND

AND I WANT THESE

IDK IF ITS WORTH LINING UP AT THE AFFORMENTIONED NJ SHOPS ON NUTLEY OR RIDGEWOOD

WHAT SAY U NJ FOLKS

SHOULD AN OLD MAN CAMP?
I'm going through the same dilemma I really don't want to camp if any snags an extra 12 I will throw a litltle $ on top for your kindness 

Weather man just said its possible to have any where between 3 inches and 3 feet by Monday morning here in ct, my house just got a foot of snow lastnight..

If anyone can hold me down with 12 pairs of size 12 men's aqua's I'd grately appreciate it.. At retail of course.. With normal sales state tax.. Not no resellers tax.. I know some size 12's in here that I wouldn't mind helping get a pair for retail

Lmaooooo

Last edited:
SO IM IN A BIND

AND I WANT THESE

WHAT SAY U NJ FOLKS

SHOULD AN OLD MAN CAMP?
If you deem these camp-worth. Best believe, others will be camping, bad weather or not

I just want one pair LOL...i'm hoping that was a typo... I'm too lazy to look through this nonsense is Nike still no TLO ??

SO IM IN A BIND

AND I WANT THESE

WHAT SAY U NJ FOLKS

SHOULD AN OLD MAN CAMP?
Line up at 9pm you should be good I would hope menga

How does SPoT handle their releases? Thinking of driving up to Tampa from Orlando for this release. Do they not allow lineups prior to a specific time or anything like that? Anybody who could fill me in please PM me if need be.

Not trying to be smartass, but you should try and email them. They are very good with customer service and answering emails from my experience with them.

roll.gif
I guess it'll be 11 to resell, and 1 to keep then resell 
grin.gif

:rofl: I guess it'll be 11 to resell, and 1 to keep then resell >D

I can honestly say, I've only resold one pair of dunks, and 1 pair of lebrons.. Both of which I didn't get my size and couldn't size swap...

The dunks were a pair of nontourages, I sold to a guy I did business with before for his first offer of 180 when everyone was trying to get 250-300 for them.. He was trying to locate a size swap for me but no one was trying to sell a 12 for under 200 at the time..

The lebrons were a pair of south beaches that i sold for 350 because they were the wrong size..

I have other kicks I have multiples of but never sold any, try and use them as trade bait but I end up hunting other stuff and just buying it..

If I get my hands on other pairs for retail ill help out people in here before I try any other site.. Just 2 weeks ago I got my civilist from this thread for $105.. The normals in here are the ones I wouldn't mind helping

didnt know ur from nj, but underground it nutley n ridgewood wont let people lineup until 7pm

i heard they have about 50-60 pr in nutley, so if you can get there by 9, you might be in good shape

i live in nutley, so i could drive by if u want

im gettin old n live in nutley and im NOT camping fwiw[/quote]

I hear ya man...I say that every time im in a line up.

I'll be at Nutely, looks like their might be a little NT meetup

Last edited:
I can honestly say, I've only resold one pair of dunks, and 1 pair of lebrons.. Both of which I didn't get my size and couldn't size swap...

The dunks were a pair of nontourages, I sold to a guy I did business with before for his first offer of 180 when everyone was trying to get 250-300 for them.. He was trying to locate a size swap for me but no one was trying to sell a 12 for under 200 at the time..

The lebrons were a pair of south beaches that i sold for 350 because they were the wrong size..

I have other kicks I have multiples of but never sold any, try and use them as trade bait but I end up hunting other stuff and just buying it..

If I get my hands on other pairs for retail ill help out people in here before I try any other site.. Just 2 weeks ago I got my civilist from this thread for $105.. The normals in here are the ones I wouldn't mind helping
I've gotten rid a few of mine for retail or not for too much over retail, try size swapping for a 13 that's the struggle 
mean.gif
, I'm with you on the trade bait and multiple scheme it can go a long way

Nice to see people like you trying to help out, nice come-up on the Civilist's

My dude. I know I'm one of the 12s you gonna look out for. That's what's up.

roll.gif

I've gotten rid a few of mine for retail or not for too much over retail, try size swapping for a 13 that's the struggle :smh: , I'm with you on the trade bait and multiple scheme it can go a long way

Nice to see people like you trying to help out, nice come-up on the Civilist's

In dunks I'm strictly a 12 because they don't make a 12.5.. A 13 is just to big.. I was in line for the Levi's last year and was only able to get a 13, and some 9's.. I purchased the 13 and walked back in the line and sold it to a dude that wouldn't of had a chance to get it, he gave me 10 bux over retail cause he didn't have exact change..

The lebrons were a 13 and foot action ****** me on that.. Those things were huge when I tried them on

Back
Top Bottom