2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The talk about people already being in line is a troll.  No ones lining up yet, except maybe in sunny LA but in NY its cold and no ones sitting outside in this weather.....YET!

The talk about people already being in line is a troll.  No ones lining up yet, except maybe in sunny LA but in NY its cold and no ones sitting outside in this weather.....YET!
San Jose is getting hit with rain on sat. Bringing an umbrella and not rocking any heat, lol

San Jose is getting hit with rain on sat. Bringing an umbrella and not rocking any heat, lol
HAHA right.  Only heat I'll be rockin is a down coat and maybe some hand warmers in my shoes LOL

might put the chair out and sit in the car it's too cold for a long campout

There are no one lined up yet.

Resellers are trolling you guys, and they have people parched like a hot summers day.

Nicky Toolbag knew what he was doing when he posted that fake photo; he struck fear in the heart of people

don't think for a second that wasn't planned

Last edited:
HAHA right.  Only heat I'll be rockin is a down coat and maybe some hand warmers in my shoes LOL

might put the chair out and sit in the car it's too cold for a long campout

What time you headin out there bro? I heard ppl are camping starting Thursday. I ain't down for that. I will be there early sat though

I'm shooting for 5am. I was at atlas at 6 for the Concords and got a pair...not really the same but general idea. Pm me if you want always good to meet nt guys

Nicky Toolbag knew what he was doing when he posted that fake photo; he struck fear in the heart of people

don't think for a second that wasn't planned

Sounds like he might be worried that the shoe isn't as hot as it claims. Was reading about it on some other sites, at people were ripping it.

Double double WVS Fresh style (In n Out reference lol) I was finally able to double up on the premiers! If anyone is looking for a size 12 message me id be happy to help someone out!

Is selling them on your kixify page for 225 when pairs are ending on ebay for under retail what you call "helping people out"?

Anyone have ds pair of hawaii peles or MIAs in a size 12 for a legit price PM me. Also looking for the Civilists in a size 13. Thanks.

I got anything you could possibly want, for a price as "legit" as your own. :tongue: :rolleyes

GTFHO with you buying and selling in the thread, holmes.

Last edited:
Sounds like he might be worried that the shoe isn't as hot as it claims. Was reading about it on some other sites, at people were ripping it.

There are a lot of people ripping the shoe; now granted a lot of them are the same crowd who say "SB is dead" aka hypebeasts but I see many site with comments like that

It's not, these would sit no doubt if it wasn't for the hype IMO.
hype is generated from the fact that it's a good looking shoe if you just consider the looks and colors alone. If you take in account the materials used, it doesn't lose a lil luster. 

Back
Top Bottom