2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Personally, I think he came at you a little too hard. This thread IS chill. So chill in fact, that no one else had a problem with your first post. If you got something you want to post go ahead. No need to "shut up and let you guys do your thing". Go crazy, and have fun.

Nah I know, he came at my neck but he squashed it so it's cool. I just backed off kuz I ain't tryina make enemies on the sb thread already I just got here lol. Thanks tho +rep for being cool. Not sure what rep is yet but I'll figure it out sooner or later.

Nah I know, he came at my neck but he squashed it so it's cool. I just backed off kuz I ain't tryina make enemies on the sb thread already I just got here lol. Thanks tho +rep for being cool. Not sure what rep is yet but I'll figure it out sooner or later.
basically brownie points...

Ok the latest info is msrp on the EXCLUSIVE black ugly sweaters is $200. The grey ugly sweaters DO NOT come with the CNCPTS insoles and burgundy box, I guess that was just for their photoshoot, lame I know.

On concept's IG, they said that the Grey's will come with the concept box. So much conflicting info lol, maybe it's in store only but they never specified that. I guess we will find out soon.

198???

my boy from NY was just there, he said a lot of dudes in line. He got the gray and black and said quality is on point. Just hoping I can pick one up on concepts site today.

I like the black's but $205 after shipping is a bit much. I think I will go for the gray and let the rest of you fight for the blacks.

205 hurts knowing there's more releases this month I would like to get. December always a bad time for sneaker heads way to many good realeases..... Where's the Pics guys I wanna see these sweaters?

For that price you think they'd at least include the shirt.  Or better yet an actual ugly sweater...

was able to grab the blacks and the grays and a T-shirt. The blacks are tough, but god damn the grays are so clean!! and that satin-like material on the tongue is fire... You will guys will be very very pleased..

Back
Top Bottom