2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That was debunked a couple pages ago....not real homie.

Ah damn. It did seem kind of lazy to do the same collab twice. Still woulda copped. Shoulda known nike wouldent screw with the original sneakers established rep.

Blends SD dropping Ugly Christmas sweaters tomo 11am

*EDIT*

They charging $130. What's box on these?

Last edited:
how many people were there? still have wristbands? 

Still had them when I left I think but no idea how many are left at this point. I was al thel way at the end of the block if you've been there before and know what I mean

Last edited:
Still had them when I left I think but no idea how many are left at this point. I was al thel way at the end of the block if you've been there before and know what I mean
yeah i called em up and the guy said they are done passing out bands for the day but there was "plenty of stock"

i just don't feel like waking up and taking the T early in the am to line up and possibly miss out I'll prob try online and if i miss out, nbd

300 pairs in shop? damnnnn sounds like theres enough to go around there while the rest of the worlds about to struggle

Lol right the capitalist in me told me I should have brought a buddy to cop me another pair for resell/trade. But imma be a good Sneakerhead lol

Last edited:

170 A Pop Y'all Can Have Those Jus Give Me The Kicks

Mann... **** that

Really wanted the grey joint..

Ok the latest info is msrp on the EXCLUSIVE black ugly sweaters is $200. The grey ugly sweaters DO NOT come with the CNCPTS insoles and burgundy box, I guess that was just for their photoshoot, lame I know.

300 pairs in shop? damnnnn sounds like theres enough to go around there while the rest of the worlds about to struggle
idk, anybody know how many concepts WPF's there were available online last year? cause i got those as soon as they dropped but if i wanted to, i could've scoop another pair in my size at least a few hours after they dropped (10.5)

im going to be at work when these drop so im gonna have to sneak away for a few mins to cop on my phone haha

Back
Top Bottom