2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just picked these up a little tight but still nice 
tongue.gif

I've never purchased from Concepts before and have a question about tomorrow. Will they post the link to the product before it goes live, or will it just pop up at noon?

Just got the 112's i was able to cop for my friend. It's a really nice shoe. Still on the hunt for my size 10 just gotta wait for the right price. That Concepts price is crazy for a koozie and a box that will rust in a couple years.

Last edited:
There's a 8 & 8.5  in the grey ugly's up on ebay for $125 free ship if anyone is interested. I need a 7, I'll try cncpts online at 12. I graduate next saturday morning so that will probably be a no go for me on trying to get them on the 14th.  

LISTEN MAN THIS IS A COOL THREAD.

NO ONE HERE IS GOJN BE AN A TO U.

JUST DONT TAKE THINGS SO SENSITIVELY.

WE ALL GONNA BE PROVIDING INFO FOR U

Nah I feel you, it's cool bro. Guess I'm just used to more hostile message boards. (if you ever been on gameFAQ's then you know what im talking about smh. But that's off the subject) anyway dope topic, dope community & I'll try to be more productive next time I contribute, till then ill just shut up & let you guys do your thing.

How much is just the sweater!? I don't wanna look like a douche with matching hat sweater shoes socks underwear and keychain. Sweater would look good while I bump some young Jeezy!

i don't grab many QS as loud shoes like the 112s or sweaters aren't my thing but i read the thread and i'm always super in pressed by what John00 does. there should be a fund where every time someone scores some QS with his help they paypal him $0.50. a small amount anyone can afford and added up it will probably be enough to buy him one pair of shoes.
I'm humbled by the idea, but I'd like to politely decline. I do it to for the good of sneaker community and the thread. That's good enough for me. Thank you though my dude.
I'm sure John00 wouldn't mind this, but he's stated several times he's just trying to help out. For the amount of info he provides dude would easily bank I know he's basically responsible for all my purchases for a min. Resellers/lurkers definitely have benefited, BIP had it right, there's no perfect system.

Just make sure you rep though regardless who it is, it's the least you can do and it helps the 'community'
BIP is correct. Repped for being a dope member of the thread Rillo.

Last edited:

Nike SB rep made that phone call.
roll.gif

lol yeah. thats been happening quite a bit lately. rather odd to if you remember back in the day a set release was pretty rare - now it seems Nike is forcing a release date for all the QS. defies original SB QS fashion.

OK scale of 1-10. How hard you think its gonna be to cop the black sweaters on cnpts? the last hype shoe i bought from them was a new balance collab a few years ago, and that wasnt TOO bad.

Last edited:
Nah I feel you, it's cool bro. Guess I'm just used to more hostile message boards. (if you ever been on gameFAQ's then you know what im talking about smh. But that's off the subject) anyway dope topic, dope community & I'll try to be more productive next time I contribute, till then ill just shut up & let you guys do your thing.

Personally, I think he came at you a little too hard. This thread IS chill. So chill in fact, that no one else had a problem with your first post. If you got something you want to post go ahead. No need to "shut up and let you guys do your thing". Go crazy, and have fun.

Back
Top Bottom