2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

240 shipped 
mean.gif

gotta pass

Had a size 10 in my cart, but couldn't pull the trigger for $240 shipped.

Eff that.  On to the next one.

got the black uglys, dam i want that shirt and sweater but they in store only. Think the greys are sold out though. I heard NDC are getting the greys next week any1 confirm?

conf on black OMG lol

somehow i got 2 confs for blacks and none for greys 
sick.gif
 that cancel life is about to be too real

Last edited:
Got size 11 in the Blacks, usually go 11.5 in Highs but didnt wanna risk not getting anything at all.

Last edited:

got the black uglys, dam i want that shirt and sweater but they in store only. Think the greys are sold out though. I heard NDC are getting the greys next week any1 confirm?
Yes, NDC will have the greys next Saturday.

Ended up taking the road trip from jersey up to concepts with a few friends.. We were all able to get our sizes once we got through the line.

The store had a lot of pairs..there was about 100 people ahead of us and our sizes (12 and 9.5) were still available.

The phones were ringing off the hook everyone was calling trying to do phone orders but concepts wasn't taking them.

Had a size 10 in my cart, but couldn't pull the trigger for $240 shipped.

Eff that.  On to the next one.
+1

it comes with nothing that justifies that price

last year the wpf was the pretty much the same price and came with a skate deck and Tshirt 

this year the package comes with a cancoozi and a christmas ornament 
indifferent.gif

got blacks but sold out of greys when i went back. 240 shipped though...oufff.

will the greys be less than $130 at other places?

Last edited:
$240 for those black ones?!!? Daaaaaaaayum! I wanted grey and they were sold out. That hurt my heart and my pockets just now.

They hiked up the price just like they did the mints. Online customers get no respect.
I agree it sucks, however in the end I don't mind paying a little extra to not wait in the cold and have them delivered to the front door :smile: Although it is usually fun to chat it up with fellow sneakerheads in line. :smile:

Got order confirmation. Now lets's just hope there's no cancellation issues. I've never had that problem with cncpts tho… only Kith

Back
Top Bottom