2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm Sure QS Greys Gonna Come With Extra Laces Just A Mark Up Jus Because .. And The Special Red Box I Guess.. I'll Shop With My Local On Greys Tho

you got these from concepts? why no burgundy box? 

No, they aren't from cncpts.

Looks like most sizes are still available. If you see your size in the drop down bar, keep trying. I've been able to get 9.5 and 10 in my cart for the last few minutes :nerd:

I wonder why the grey's sold out faster than the blacks. I heard the blacks were more limited and came with the cooler box imo.

Guess it was the price tag. Oh well, I'll try my luck next week.
nthat.gif
37 bucks for the box and laces. i'm not about that.

The grey is a better look in my opinion, the black ones look blotchy. Plus 240....jesus. Like everyone else said at least with the WPF you got a deck + a shirt >.< 

Ended up going for the blacks,  $240 is steep, but I hear the quality on these are dope, and there is no way to get around that price tag unfortunately.  The extra stuff is cool, but wish it came with that xmas snowman sweater instead... I want a size small if anyone wants to pick one up for me, message me.  Would appreciate it. 

just fyi, if pick a size on the page, next to the price it shows if the size is unavailable. you can add em to cart, if it says sold out, go back and click the checkout button again ( rinse and repeat)

just fyi, if pick a size on the page, next to the price it shows if the size is unavailable. you can add em to cart, if it says sold out, go back and click the checkout button again ( rinse and repeat)
exatly what i did. this works, just got a 9 in gray a minute ago... hope everyone gets one that wants one!

I've been doing this for 33 mins. Nothing. 
mean.gif

exatly what i did. this works, just got a 9 in gray a minute ago... hope everyone gets one that wants one!
picked up the greys earlier with ease, then started looking at the blacks again and decided to try. no biggie if it gets canceled. order confirmation on the greys 0905. blacks confirmation at 0931

KEEP TRYING I JUST GOT A SIZE 13 OF THE BLACKS FOR MY BUDDY AS WELL! AND THIS IS 34 MINS AFTER RELASE

just got a 9 in blacks in cart and able to check out... already got one but just wanted to try, you can sill get the blacks...     ::released::

funny how it feels like winning a chanpionship or something. Well worth it to me. The greys will be widely available so I don't care as much. I like the blacks because I've been a bad boy

Can anyone hook me up for retail plus shipping for the blacks or Grey's in size 9-10 I tried and failed earlier. Really wanted.to get a pair with concpets packaging

To everyone saying they paid a extra just for the tin can box, coozie, lace locks & etc, you gotta remember that the blacks are a Concepts exclusive. With the WPF, you paid for the nice extra goodies yet it was a QS many other places as well. So take that into consideration. Still, $240 is crazy and hurt my pockets badly lol

Back
Top Bottom