2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can anyone hook me up for retail plus shipping for the blacks or Grey's in size 9-10 I tried and failed earlier. Really wanted.to get a pair with concpets packaging
you can still do it with the blacks, just tried again with a 9 and it works (i didnt buy tho).

I've been doing this for 33 mins. Nothing. 
mean.gif
keep trying if you really want them, unless it says "size unavailable" on the main page, you have a chance

Can anyone hook me up for retail plus shipping for the blacks or Grey's in size 9-10 I tried and failed earlier. Really wanted.to get a pair with concpets packaging

All three of these sizes are still available on the site, if it says apply changes when you go to check out just hit back twice and try again!

To everyone saying they paid a extra just for the tin can box, coozie, lace locks & etc, you gotta remember that the blacks are a Concepts exclusive. With the WPF, you paid for the nice extra goodies yet it was a QS many other places as well. So take that into consideration. Still, $240 is crazy and hurt my pockets badly lol
Tell me about it. Still debating.  Hopefully the wife doesnt divorce me for this, lol

fingers crossed that I'm set for me 9.5... honestly $240 is steep but I reaaaally wanted this whole package. 
Same size for me bro. I'm so happy. Was fine paying an extra 130 for the ornament haha. Slave to the brand

Heres the funny part to me. Brooklyn Project charged $160 + shipping for WoFs and people were outraged. CNCPTS drops a pair of kicks for $240 shipped and its cool? Regardless how you felt about either shoe, $240 shipped for a **** *** tin and ornament is ******ed. But hey man, ya'll got it. 
Even stores are raping now. SMH

been trying for size 13 black since 12pm, inventory issues message, how in the world are you ppl getting through

Heres the funny part to me. Brooklyn Project charged $160 + shipping for WoFs and people were outraged. CNCPTS drops a pair of kicks for $240 shipped and its cool? Regardless how you felt about either shoe, $240 shipped for a **** *** tin and ornament is ******ed. But hey man, ya'll got it. 
Well the problem is though the black version was a CNCPTS exclusive. Unfortunately that means they can charge whatever and throw in 3 crappy fillers to make it look justifiable when it isn't. 

I got them for my buddy, but he had a point...if he doesn't pay the 240 now and decides he really wants them then it wont be cheaper than that cause I'm sure Ebay will be 300+

been trying for size 13 black since 12pm, inventory issues message, how in the world are you ppl getting through
Keep trying, I got one at 12:34 (37 I forget). It's still available it seems.

Just check out with it and then next to Apply Changes click return to store. Then just click the cart and repeat the process really quick , worked for me

To everyone saying they paid a extra just for the tin can box, coozie, lace locks & etc, you gotta remember that the blacks are a Concepts exclusive. With the WPF, you paid for the nice extra goodies yet it was a QS many other places as well. So take that into consideration. Still, $240 is crazy and hurt my pockets badly lol
^^^ This

I wanted to get both but decided on the black pair because this is supposedly the only time you will be able to get them. The ridiculously high price on these is the cost of getting what you want I guess. I actually prefer the grey ones but I will wait for the QS release and not pay an extra $22. for a box I don't value. All that said I am still very happy I got the black pair today.
happy.gif

Well the problem is though the black version was a CNCPTS exclusive. Unfortunately that means they can charge whatever and throw in 3 crappy fillers to make it look justifiable when it isn't. 

I got them for my buddy, but he had a point...if he doesn't pay the 240 now and decides he really wants them then it wont be cheaper than that cause I'm sure Ebay will be 300+
I look at the principle. How many times has CNCPTS pulled the switcheroo last minute? It went from $198 to $240 shipped. Thats WILD. Also, nobody NEEDS these kicks. There is an alternative version to the shoe (which i saw to be dope as **** when i seen them in person) and they're $108. 

To each their own. If folks NEED a shoe, then thats on them. But all that i seen today was that 1. CNCPTS ain't stick to their word (which to me, is priceless) and 2. They're comfortable with charging loyal customers way more last minute for a TIN BOX...Beer Coozy and a Ornament. Think about that.

Tin Box... $3 tops

Ornament... $8 tops

Beer Coozy...$6 tops

C'mon son. 

to those who said to click back when it says update your cart to remove this worked for both pairs in my size. thanks niketalk! My wallet is talking to me though

At least you get extras, looks at what's happening in the Nike sig lines (JB, LBJ and Kobe) steady price increase with NO extras. Maybe a different box (elite)

You can't 'rape' the willing, and one the person buying said item can justify the cost.

Last edited by a moderator:

I look at the principle. How many times has CNCPTS pulled the switcheroo last minute? It went from $198 to $240 shipped. Thats WILD. Also, nobody NEEDS these kicks. There is an alternative version to the shoe (which i saw to be dope as **** when i seen them in person) and they're $108. 

To each their own. If folks NEED a shoe, then thats on them. But all that i seen today was that 1. CNCPTS ain't stick to their word (which to me, is priceless) and 2. They're comfortable with charging loyal customers way more last minute for a TIN BOX...Beer Coozy and a Ornament. Think about that.

Tin Box... $3 tops

Ornament... $8 tops

Beer Coozy...$6 tops

C'mon son. 
Oh yeah I completely understand, I'm not paying for it :tongue:

But I've had HORRIBLE experiences with CNCPTS. To me their pretty scummy IMO. The final straw was at their huge anni sale this year, there was about 30 of us in line. Owner comes out and lets his buddy go in before the store is open, guy walks out with 5 bags lol.

While in line was chatting it up with someone and they said they camped out for the Levi SBs and they charged 200+ (forget actual number) for the blue sbs.....place is a rip off and their rude af. 

I struck out right at 12:00 but kept going back and forth between checkout pages and finally got through with my size 12 at 12:08. Not too happy about that price, especially when it's a seasonal sneaker but oh well. I'm just glad to have them.

I tried doing the same but it didn't work

i blame resellers. people arent dumb. if i made a shoe and sold it for 130, and it sells out in seconds and people are willing to pay 250 to resellers...why wouldnt i just charge 250 to being with. i dont agree with it. im not happy i paid 240 for a hyped up release. but its the only place you can get them from. i can get the grey but hesitated in that sense. supply and demand.

I'll take the L on this one, bought send help 2 & neckface dunks earlier this week so I will take this as my wallet saying leave me alone

Back
Top Bottom