2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got my pair in my size but I won't buy another overpriced collaboration from Cncpts, I probably won't buy anything honestly. They quoted a price that went from $190, 199, to 225, shipping was free when I tested it, then $15? Extremely shady as I spoke with multiple people there before I posted the information. They wait till the shoe launches to charge an extra $25 then wait till you get to checkout to hit you with another $15.

If I didn't pay my friend $20 to cop them since I'm at work I would have passed on them. Hopefully when I see them in person they are worth it, but as it stands it's overall a botched, overpriced release from CNCPTS. You can't buy the sweater or shirts unless your in store. Why they couldn't add a $22 shirt to a $240 pair of shoes that retail for $108 (yes I know black is exclusive to them) I don't know. Nothing like Christmas to bring out the greed in people and companies.

Hope they stick to this.

Nike.com ‏@nikestore 1h
@KoltynFulmer We won't be releasing the black colorway. The Grey 'Ugly Sweater' Dunk High PRM SB releases 12/14 at 8am EST for $108.
 Hide conversation  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
10:04 AM - 7 Dec 13 · Details

I got my pair in my size but I won't buy another overpriced collaboration from Cncpts, I probably won't buy anything honestly. They quoted a price that went from $190, 199, to 225, shipping was free when I tested it, then $15? Extremely shady as I spoke with multiple people there before I posted the information. They wait till the shoe launches to charge an extra $25 then wait till you get to checkout to hit you with another $15.

If I didn't pay my friend $20 to cop them since I'm at work I would have passed on them. Hopefully when I see them in person they are worth it, but as it stands it's overall a botched, overpriced release from CNCPTS. You can't buy the sweater or shirts unless your in store. Why they couldn't add a $22 shirt to a $240 pair of shoes that retail for $108 (yes I know black is exclusive to them) I don't know. Nothing like Christmas to bring out the greed in people and companies.
Buddy told me that they indeed sold them for 190 in store. Not sure about the greys, but either way it's bs for them to hike it up constantly. Not the first time though, I just expect it at this point. 

Hope they stick to this.

Nike.com ‏@nikestore 1h
@KoltynFulmer We won't be releasing the black colorway. The Grey 'Ugly Sweater' Dunk High PRM SB releases 12/14 at 8am EST for $108.
 Hide conversation  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
10:04 AM - 7 Dec 13 · Details
are all sales final? if they release the black anywhere other than concepts 3 hours ago, im returning my pair and buying from someone else just on spite. 

are all sales final? if they release the black anywhere other than concepts 3 hours ago, im returning my pair and buying from someone else just on spite. 
Highly unlikely, it was a concepts exclusive. The most recent exclusive being the WPF pack which didn't release anywhere else other than cncpts (I believe), it was just the wider release version popping up. 

I bet the back and forth trick on the black sweaters only worked bc people were canceling orders bc they came to their senses. Lol I ,on the other hand, did not. Well...it's only money right? Lol

I bet the back and forth trick on the black sweaters only worked bc people were canceling orders bc they came to their senses. Lol I ,on the other hand, did not. Well...it's only money right? Lol
I for one would never come to my senses lol

Someone posted a picture of a twitter chat with Nike and they said the grey sweaters were TLO, even though the calendar doesn't show them as such, at least not right now.

Someone posted a picture of a twitter chat with Nike and they said the grey sweaters were TLO, even though the calendar doesn't show them as such, at least not right now.
someone above quoted a tweet from Nike saying they will come out the 14th 8 am EST

Yes the posted text, I am talking about the screen shot that was posted, you can use gallery view to find it. They have been coming out on 12/14 for the last two weeks now.

I'm gunning for the greys as well but I have a back up plan... Lol

I can't find the pic but I did find a twitter conversation were they say the nike SB dunk will not be TLO, the day before release, and that ended up TLO. They have the kobe 2 prelude on the calendar and no TLO listed but you know it will.

Never ordered from Concepts before. How long does it usually take them to ship? Will they be sent out Monday?

Back
Top Bottom