2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

cant wait for this concord,Penguin, Happy feet mess to be over with and we can get back to regularly scheduled programming.

Good luck to all that want them.

on another note been crushing the Koston 2's recently.
My dude! I copped the same colorway of those the day they dropped. They are too fresh! I'm loving them as well. Looking for some better colorways to drop on those myself, as I wasn't really feelin any of the other ones yet except those Easter joints kind of.

Ive been neglecting this thread like every dude on maury about to get the dna test neglects his first born
My man john you already know :smokin

I cant remember the rest of b20's name but if you see this sir i came across a pair of hat-rods at a decent price.
Decided to skip the $200 concords (Bull S..) on the verge of negotiating a pair of supreme blazers... 

But john can you drop that gif of the char opening up i got a question... paris dunks were only over seas release right, except for the pairs which made outlets? anyone able confirm that?

Off of Kixclusive.com

" The most sought after Dunk SB released for the White Dunk: Evolution Of An Icon art event in Paris. Each pair is unique, no two pairs are the same. This was due to the artwork of French painter Bernard Buffet and Nike cutting the canvas differently. Limited to 202 pairs worldwide. 2005 Nike SB release."

Yes, these were available at the Vacaville Outlet a few years back. Londons were found in Outlets as well. The only other guy that had so many pairs was Dre. He has that infamous picture that can be found on the net.

question regarding the tampa spot sb's..

im seeing ones with a special box and one with a regular box..

can someone please tell me the difference? thanks in advance.

The one with the special box and extra goodies was released only at the SPOT location. The ones that come in the regular Nike sb box were a QS release that all the nike sb shops got.

Same shoe. Different packaging. Special editions come with a SPOT box, little Mexican blanket, wooden hang tag, stickers, and a post card. Special editions were only available at SPOT and friends. Regular box was the same exact shoe, a QS, just without the extra goodies.

Last edited:
My dude! I copped the same colorway of those the day they dropped. They are too fresh! I'm loving them as well. Looking for some better colorways to drop on those myself, as I wasn't really feelin any of the other ones yet except those Easter joints kind of.
Same. My local got the black and gold and I dont know the accents on these shoes dont pop in the darker colors atleast in Suede maybe a nice fullgrain would help. Did you stay TTS in them? I had to go up .5 and they fit like a glove. I think Nike and Koston will have some good stuff in store for us with this model.

Unfortunately I'm along ways from any legit skate shops, anyone know of any online releases of the concord dunks?

Anyone mind telling me what a decent price would be for some sz 10 Bloody Sundays and Black Melvins with just some slight creasing and heel drag? Found some and I'm debating on pulling the trigger on them.

& on another note, I wore these today.

Last edited:
So im trying to get the concord sb's on the 20th...but i am nowhere near a skateshop thats getting them......I NEED SOME ONLINE OPTIONS......WHATS THE BEST PLACE TO BUY SB'S ONLINE

But john can you drop that gif of the char opening up i got a question... paris dunks were only over seas release right, except for the pairs which made outlets? anyone able confirm that?
No problem.

To answer your question: "A color way noted for its individuality as well as its rarity. The Paris SBs have long ranked up among the illest of grails. Done to commemorate the “‘White Dunk: Evolution of an Icon’” art exhibition in Paris, only 202 were initially slated for release that year of 2003. However, as with most limited (and in this case extremely limited) releases, the demand far outgrew the supply. Hype for these precious kicks was so great that they had to rethink the sale of these kicks especially at the exhibition.Hence, the 202 pairs were distributed among select retailers in Paris and like bees to honey, the sneakerheads followed the trail. Hundreds queued for days in the blistering European cold for the Paris but only 202 could have them.The artwork on the paneling of the sneakers were done by one Bernard Buffet, an artist whose works are both bizarre yet strangely captivating. He designed the Paris as such that no one pair, in fact no one shoe , had the same pattern on its panels hence making each pair a unique “1 of 1″ in that sense. Colette and Opium are amongst a few to resold the pairs later."

With that said, from what I know they only showed up at certain outlets in the states. Croatian Styles was one of the dudes that I remember that had MAD pairs of them. You just had to be at the right place at the right time or you had to have a inside connect at a outlet that received pairs. Things were ALOT different back then so if you knew where they were dropping it wouldn't have been a fist fight to get them. I know for a fact that Hot Rod Boutique in LA has a pair in their stock room, STILL. Watch the video below please.

I hope I helped you out.

Edit: Repped Civickid96 for beating me to the punch! Good on you!
Off of Kixclusive.com

" The most sought after Dunk SB released for the White Dunk: Evolution Of An Icon art event in Paris. Each pair is unique, no two pairs are the same. This was due to the artwork of French painter Bernard Buffet and Nike cutting the canvas differently. Limited to 202 pairs worldwide. 2005 Nike SB release."

Yes, these were available at the Vacaville Outlet a few years back. Londons were found in Outlets as well. The only other guy that had so many pairs was Dre. He has that infamous picture that can be found on the net.

175+-Bloody Sundays and 150+black Melvins
Well I found the Bloodys for $145 so I'll definitely be buying those soon then, but the other seller wants $216 for the Melvins. Think I may pass on them if this is true and just wait until I find a cheaper pair. Thanks.

Damn.. No one can help me with my sizing question? :\

IMO I always find sizing questions really subjective, everyone foot is different. I wear a 9.5 in most Jays (expect XI's) and dunk highs, but I wear a 10 in dunk lows and most NSW.

I know this will be disregarded, but for those that are asking what sites will have them, this concord SB release is labeled as "IN STORE ONLY". To my knowledge you either have to find a local shop or wait it out and see if stores allow phone orders or post them on their site after the initial release I believe. I could be wrong, but as of right now, they are "IN STORE ONLY'.

I was on *************s forum and the amount of people asking for these concord SB for reselling is just sad. I really hope Nike floods the market with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn.. No one can help me with my sizing question?
ohwell.gif
Crystal if you're looking into you sizing for the concord you should go up half a size because of the patent leather.
In my experience every pair of sb's I own has been tts, however it can depend on how thick the tongue is and also your foot. 
Alumnu, repped for hitting him with info.
So im trying to get the concord sb's on the 20th...but i am nowhere near a skateshop thats getting them......I NEED SOME ONLINE OPTIONS......WHATS THE BEST PLACE TO BUY SB'S ONLINE
I know you're new but this question has been answered a couple of pages back. This thread is ALL about helping people but you need to do the work and read up first.

But to help you out here's a site that has them up for preorder. Link: http://citysole.com/shoe_store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=196&products_id=7807

To all New people to the Thread:

First off Welcome. Welcome to (IMO) the most productive and helpful thread on all of NT. Many of us consider it this way for a reason. People who frequent the thread regularly go out of their ways to not only be courteous but to help each other out when we can. If you are here for info regarding the concords please search the thread first as I'm sure your question has already been answered. I'm making this post in hopes that as this release draws ever closer the thread regulars can either just quote this or refer to it in the future to save time and not see the thread highjacked to much. In this post I'm going to answer the most common questions that seem to be flooding the thread right now though:

Where will the concord Sb's release online?

odds are they won't. Sb quikestrikes (GR in this case, but with added hype) typically dont release online unless they sat in a shop or weren't that exclusive. If there is a restock you may possibly find them online later but odds are if you want them you need to contact local skateshops in your area aka Pick up the phone and call them and ask them will they be getting them and how much will they be selling them for.

What about ndc,fnl,ftl,ccs ?

see above

How much is retail?

Retail on all Sb's dunk lows is $98. Retail however doesn't matter. Skateshops will charge what they want, it's a business and thats just suggested retail. Odds are you won't get this shoe for $98 plus tax. If you do congrats. To find out the price your shop is charging see above.

How do i find shops in my area?

This information has been posted in the thread numerous times before. I'm not posting a link here, but the first place i would start would be nike's website, somewhere around the skateboarding section.

How do sb dunks fit?

As with any shoe it depends on your foot. For me Sb's run true to size for others it could be a half size difference or so. Simple answer to this is just stop into a skateshop and try a pair of sb dunks on. 

What day will the concords release?

See the answer to the first question. You need to call your shop. Was April 20,  but shops have been known to release things earlier and later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom