2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Cleaned these up, put them on...

To pick up these!

But the HF stuff was a given. You and I both know most of these fairweather cats are gonna be gone once (EDIT: Happy Feet Day) passes. Nobody is coming in here on some "you guys know when the next Jordan restock is gonna be?", or if they are, I've yet to see it. It's cool, I won't post it if that's what people agree on. But to be clear, I wasn't saying "I'm gonna post every single Jordan Brand/Lebron/Kobe release date, spoilers, info, etc."; I was only talking about once-in-a-blue-moon crazy-type stuff, like the restock that happened today. The last thing similar to this was when they "restocked" the 5s, Bred 13s, and '88 3s a month or so back (if I'm not mistaken). Maybe this is going to be a semi-regular occurrence from Nike, but who knows. I don't know how quick dude posted about that restock, or if I would've even been able to post a significant amount quicker than him, but if I was able to and at least one of the regular cats on here got a pair they were wanting, I would think it'd be worth it. But maybe I'm tripping... It's all good though, if that kind of stuff bothers everyone in here, no problem. I'm new here, so I'm gonna go with the flow. It's not like it was something earth-shattering or people were crying over missing the restock (I hope not, at least), but I imagine some people wish they'd found out about it sooner.
I totally understand what you're saying but word does travel FAST on NT.
Sorry, I edited that before even asking; who is Big J505?
Bigj505 is the admin that combs through this thread on a daily if not hourly basis. He loves to ban people for stuff and early in the days of this thread he had a field day with resellers in here. You don't want to get to know him. 

I totally understand what you're saying but word does travel FAST on NT.

Bigj505 is the admin that combs through this thread on a daily if not hourly basis. He loves to ban people for stuff and early in the days of this thread he had a field day with resellers in here. You don't want to get to know him. 
That would be a sad, sad day if the JB hypebeasts are coming over to the SB thread for that info. But I hear what you're saying. It's all good man. And my fault for the whole SPoT thing. I just wanted to show love and figured it'd get scooped up quickly anyways (it did, "one minute" fast, lol), but honestly, if I had known that someone was policing these threads crazy like that, I definitely wouldn't have done it. Not even for fear of me getting banned, but fear of the thread getting locked. That'd be ridiculous if that happened because of one person, anyways. But my bad, Lesson learned. Peace.

What's a reasonable price to pay for the entourage black/white/gum SB's? I see buy it nows on ebay ranging from 155-400. And some outliers of 1000+ for the friends and family edition.

Not trying to overpay, but I'm not trying to lowball anybody too badly either.

What sz are you?
11-11.5. Not sure on the size to be honest. I got some orange box SB lows that fit me fine in 11.5. I got silver box lows that fit fine in 11. And some pink box lows that are a little snug in 11. I guess I'd pick up which ever size I find cheaper.

Looks like I missed a restock on them. Just my luck. :lol:

Last edited:
That would be a sad, sad day if the JB hypebeasts are coming over to the SB thread for that info. But I hear what you're saying. It's all good man. And my fault for the whole SPoT thing. I just wanted to show love and figured it'd get scooped up quickly anyways (it did, "one minute" fast, lol), but honestly, if I had known that someone was policing these threads crazy like that, I definitely wouldn't have done it. Not even for fear of me getting banned, but fear of the thread getting locked. That'd be ridiculous if that happened because of one person, anyways. But my bad, Lesson learned. Peace.
Bigj505 is a cool mod...Dnt get it twisted he will ban u but he normally will give u a warning. I need to read NikeTalk's rules. it who am i kidding? Bigj505 is the truancy van duck him at all cost. ;-)

Bigj505 is a cool mod...Dnt get it twisted he will ban u but he normally will give u a warning. I need to read NikeTalk's rules. it who am i kidding? Bigj505 is the truancy van duck him at all cost. ;-)

traded an extra pair of bred 11's for these beauties. Deadstock also

Now that is a heist. Well done sir.
Cleaned these up, put them on...

To pick up these!

Feelings hurt. :lol:

My SB grail.

Anyone get thru with that Canadian store? Maybe a few months ago I would've tried relentlessly, but I'm just getting burned out on this new "sneaker game." Selling most of my new stuff and hitting ebay to chase down grails. Would rather get something worth the money than to keep playing Nike's game. No need for me to keep feeding into it. Other than some of the Nike bball stuff, I would rather chill and scoop new SBs, AMs, runners, and Zoom Revis' on sale. "Putting in work" should be reserved for my day job.

Doughboy, I really regret selling my Unkles two years ago. That's when I thought I was getting out of shoes but hopefully I will run into a DS/VNDS pair in the future!

Great pickups man! :D

I think I follow you on IG man...you've got some heat yourself big homie!!!

I shed a tear every time I see Unkles. Nice pickup Dough Boy! :smokin

Now that is a heist. Well done sir.
Feelings hurt. :lol:

My SB grail.

Anyone get thru with that Canadian store? Maybe a few months ago I would've tried relentlessly, but I'm just getting burned out on this new "sneaker game." Selling most of my new stuff and hitting ebay to chase down grails. Would rather get something worth the money than to keep playing Nike's game. No need for me to keep feeding into it. Other than some of the Nike bball stuff, I would rather chill and scoop new SBs, AMs, runners, and Zoom Revis' on sale. "Putting in work" should be reserved for my day job.

Patience is a virtue my friends, keep looking you will find them. dunkles are B E A utiful!

I think you "won" on the XI/Sol dunk trade. I would trade an extra pair of XI(Concords) in a heartbeat. BigJ is one of the cooler mods on here but don't cross him.

Anyone in the Massachusetts area Concept has some recently reasons , in store only though:

http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-premium-black-metallic-platinum - The Spots

http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-birch-hyper-red - The Birch/Hyper Reds

http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-black-light-silver-varsity-red - 3M Dunk 

I'm not sure what sizes are available in these. I'm assuming their site is up to date as there are items listed as sold out.

Nvr knew about this spot.. And it's prty close to me.
You sir have been repped

Damn, so I'm looking at past dunk sb releases and I see I missed some dope colorways :smh:. I hope I can just get the 'Malayan Tapirs' and stay away. Not sure if its a smart move to add another branch to my collection LOL

And if you're wondering what a Malayan Tapir is.....

:smokin

Looking forward to seeing some pics of the Nike SB X FTC collab today. Hopefully someone post some picks from the "FTC Finally Dunk" release party today :nerd:

How do sb's fit compared to regular dunks?
Bout to order my first pair off premier.. Want to make sure I cop the right size.
Is it all the same?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom