2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Don't give Nike the legitimacy of referring to these things as restocks. At this point, we've seen this tactic enough to know that retailers, including Nike, are reserving small portions of stock for subsequent infusions of hype/need for traffic/quarterly reports/attempts to combat the reseller/whatever. It may be one or more of many things, but coincidental and/or serendipitous are not among them.

I finally found a pair of DS birches sz 10 for a good price off ebay (72 shipped)....Time to scratch that one off my list....YYYEEESSSS!!!!

Last edited:
Anyone in the Massachusetts area Concept has some recently reasons , in store only though:

http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-premium-black-metallic-platinum  - The Spots

http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-birch-hyper-red  - The Birch/Hyper Reds

http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-black-light-silver-varsity-red  - 3M Dunk 

I'm not sure what sizes are available in these. I'm assuming their site is up to date as there are items listed as sold out.

Tiffs in the background??

anybody know retail on these concords? i gotta go over my budget for april 20th hahah concords, bugs 8s, paris am 1 & am 90 is gonna devour my pockets..

Anyways, I'm just gonna post stuff from now on, regardless of if it's SB. Of course, things should be SB themed, but if it's something crazy on that type of level, I think it's all good to post it to the SB brethren. Thoughts?
Dude, just keep the other stuff and post it in other threads or PM people that you know would be interested. The LAST thing we need is MORE lurkers or beast coming in here asking us on a daily about if we know when the next restock of "so and so" is dropping. Look at some of what this Concord SB has brought. 
mean.gif

Wow! Dope. 
anybody know retail on these concords? i gotta go over my budget for april 20th hahah concords, bugs 8s, paris am 1 & am 90 is gonna devour my pockets..
$85 bucks. 

Last edited:
sorry, i've been in a the shoe game for a little bit, but slacked on joining niketalk. Since im new to NikeTalk, i dont completely understand all the slang.

Whats FSR?

NO MAN LOL THATS SOME RIP OFF PRESALE
Dude, just keep the other stuff and post it in other threads or PM people that you know would be interested. The LAST thing we need is MORE lurkers or beast coming in here asking us on a daily about if we know when the next restock of "so and so" is dropping. Look at some of what this Concord SB has brought. 
mean.gif

Wow! Dope. 

$85 bucks. 
That sounds about right is that how much the spacejam sbs were? Some "Retail" spots saying around 120 and im like naww mann

Don't give Nike the legitimacy of referring to these things as restocks. At this point, we've seen this tactic enough to know that retailers, including Nike, are reserving small portions of stock for subsequent infusions of hype/need for traffic/quarterly reports/attempts to combat the reseller/whatever. It may be one or more of many things, but coincidental and/or serendipitous are not among them.
Careful, BIP; I think you might make some of these Kiddie HF Lurkers' heads' explode with all those big words...

Raw, I know you want to help some one out here but EDIT THAT NOW! Bigj505 is coming and the first thing he'll say is that you're dry reselling outside of the buy/sell thread. Put it in your sig and wait for a member to PM you.

mean.gif
But the HF stuff was a given. You and I both know most of these fairweather cats are gonna be gone once (EDIT: Happy Feet Day) passes. Nobody is coming in here on some "you guys know when the next Jordan restock is gonna be?", or if they are, I've yet to see it. It's cool, I won't post it if that's what people agree on. But to be clear, I wasn't saying "I'm gonna post every single Jordan Brand/Lebron/Kobe release date, spoilers, info, etc."; I was only talking about once-in-a-blue-moon crazy-type stuff, like the restock that happened today. The last thing similar to this was when they "restocked" the 5s, Bred 13s, and '88 3s a month or so back (if I'm not mistaken). Maybe this is going to be a semi-regular occurrence from Nike, but who knows. I don't know how quick dude posted about that restock, or if I would've even been able to post a significant amount quicker than him, but if I was able to and at least one of the regular cats on here got a pair they were wanting, I would think it'd be worth it. But maybe I'm tripping... It's all good though, if that kind of stuff bothers everyone in here, no problem. I'm new here, so I'm gonna go with the flow. It's not like it was something earth-shattering or people were crying over missing the restock (I hope not, at least), but I imagine some people wish they'd found out about it sooner.

Last edited:
Raw, I know you want to help some one out here but EDIT THAT NOW! Bigj505 is coming and the first thing he'll say is that you're dry reselling outside of the buy/sell thread. Put it in your sig and wait for a member to PM you.
Sorry, I edited that before even asking; who is Big J505?

Unite had a FSR for $57 with the KD40 coupon awhile ago. Most the big sizes gone now
Unite is suspect...they cancelled my order on the same type of 40% off deal. No email, not even an explanation or anything. Only knew cuz paypal got refunded. Plus they do huge mark ups on the QS stuff. Cant get down with those guys after that.

Back
Top Bottom