2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone get thru with that Canadian store? Maybe a few months ago I would've tried relentlessly, but I'm just getting burned out on this new "sneaker game." Selling most of my new stuff and hitting ebay to chase down grails. Would rather get something worth the money than to keep playing Nike's game. No need for me to keep feeding into it. Other than some of the Nike bball stuff, I would rather chill and scoop new SBs, AMs, runners, and Zoom Revis' on sale. "Putting in work" should be reserved for my day job.
Just checked my phone this morning when trying to call their store; "40 calls"... what's weird is it didn't seem like that many calls to me. Anyways, I agree with you on going for grails. That's been my MO ever since I got back into copping kicks. Even the new stuff I like when I buy it oftentimes gets sold for something I NEED. What's unfortunate is there is so much stuff I NEED. lol

Anybody get in touch with Brooklyn Projects Canada about the restock and if they ship to the US? Haven't been able to call yet, but I'm eager to know if they said they will...

Just called BP, i guess there was a "miscommunucation" & the shoes could only be purchased IN STORE. Almost forgot I was dealing with Brooklyn Projects yesterday when I called & had 2 pairs "reserved". EFF BP, never falling for their BS again.

Last edited:

traded an extra pair of bred 11's for these beauties. Deadstock also

owww i've got an extra pair of bred 11s too and knowing i could possibly turn them into those has piqued my interest. anyone have pics of a worn in pair of these? i'm not that keen on them in deadstock form but i want to see what they look like after a few serious wears.

Just called BP, i guess there was a "miscommunucation" & the shoes could only be purchased IN STORE. Almost forgot I was dealing with Brooklyn Projects yesterday when I called & had 2 pairs "reserved". EFF BP, never falling for there BS again.
that's sad~

screw the clays, they have the TAUNTAUNS http://www.bwskateshop.co.uk/shop/v...k-high-premium-sb-medium-grey-smoke-cool-grey   ...repped for the info mwhstuff 

$125 shipped...but of course, not in my size
ohwell.gif
. For those of you copping, keep in mind they use UK sizes.

Heres a UK to US shoe size conversion chart
wink.gif
 http://www.nikerepository.com/nike-links/shoe-size-conversion

Last edited:
I think I've been buying too many NBs and Asics lately :smh:

Those Tuantauns are extremely tempting though... :smokin

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just called BP, i guess there was a "miscommunucation" & the shoes could only be purchased IN STORE. Almost forgot I was dealing with Brooklyn Projects yesterday when I called & had 2 pairs "reserved". EFF BP, never falling for their BS again.
DAMNIT MAN!!!! Any trustworthy Canadians out there the live by BP?

Knew it when they started dodging calls this morning. Hate their customer service big time. It's fine though, I would rather not support them anyways. It's always the same leading you around in circles with them.

Just copped a 9.5 in the tuantuans after staring at them in my cart since you put the link up, REPPED!

:nthat:

No biggie my dude. Just be careful. He's lurking
If I said it once, I've said a thousand times, when you deal with BP or anything BP affiliated expect CRAP customer service and hype breeding. It's just their way of doing business
Nikes are different, just checked my US 12's, they say UK 11. I learned this the hard way when I ordered a pair of J's from Crooked Tongues & checked the wrong chart. They have a chart for Nikes & a different chart for adidas, pumas etc.
Repped for knowledge drop on size conversions!
SPoT + HUF x Diamond
Dope pic! Repped!

Rocked my Chris Lundy Dunk Low Laser today! So ILL!

If I said it once, I've said a thousand times, when you deal with BP or anything BP affiliated expect CRAP customer service and hype breeding. It's just their way of doing business

!

Rocked my Chris Lundy Dunk Low Laser today! So ILL!
Ive been neglecting this thread like every dude on maury about to get the dna test neglects his first born

My man john you already know 
smokin.gif

I cant remember the rest of b20's name but if you see this sir i came across a pair of hat-rods at a decent price.

Decided to skip the $200 concords (Bull S..) on the verge of negotiating a pair of supreme blazers... 

But john can you drop that gif of the char opening up i got a question... paris dunks were only over seas release right, except for the pairs which made outlets? anyone able confirm that?

Back
Top Bottom