2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yep, Lebron X Corks restocked, as well as Jordan 88s and other things. I was able to score a Jordan XIII White/Black (HGGs).

Welp.

I'm starting to get my shoes ready to get boxed for that long trip back to California. Let a few of these guys breathe again before being boxed up for that 3,000 mile plus trip to my new home. Enjoy!
pimp.gif
Repped

Dope stuff Mike...

Damn those thieves... I had both Preme lows and Oranges highs in storage when it was broken in too...

On another note, I have to find my Tiffany's, I hope I still have them!

Last edited:
Welp.

I'm starting to get my shoes ready to get boxed for that long trip back to California. Let a few of these guys breathe again before being boxed up for that 3,000 mile plus trip to my new home. Enjoy!
pimp.gif
Back to Camp City
mean.gif

#TeamBoxPrice

Nike just did a STUPID restock a few minutes ago. Boys might be too broke for Concords on 420 and help some of y'all out.
Feel bad I didn't post about it. I was lucky enough to hit it right away and cop the He Got Game 13s. I was MAD because I didn't see the '88 3s and coulda probably gotten 'em if I went for 'em instead... So imagine how I felt when I realized there was FOUR MORE ROWS of shoes available... FML. I have to laugh about it though, it's just that ridiculous.

I was able to get the HGG 13s and Kobe Easters (now I can sell this pair I bought for $200 and have paid retail for 'em); had the Phoenix Suns Foams in my cart but I was having trouble checking out and by the time I realized what I was doing wrong, they kicked 'em out. Anyways, I do feel bad for not posting that info here. I've been spending a lot of time in here as of late, and want to help the community out as much as possible; even though it wasn't an SB restock or anything, enough of y'all care about other kicks to where it would've been beneficial. Anyways, I'm just gonna post stuff from now on, regardless of if it's SB. Of course, things should be SB themed, but if it's something crazy on that type of level, I think it's all good to post it to the SB brethren. Thoughts?

Feel bad I didn't post about it. I was lucky enough to hit it right away and cop the He Got Game 13s. I was MAD because I didn't see the '88 3s and coulda probably gotten 'em if I went for 'em instead... So imagine how I felt when I realized there was FOUR MORE ROWS of shoes available... FML. I have to laugh about it though, it's just that ridiculous.

I was able to get the HGG 13s and Kobe Easters (now I can sell this pair I bought for $200 and have paid retail for 'em); had the Phoenix Suns Foams in my cart but I was having trouble checking out and by the time I realized what I was doing wrong, they kicked 'em out. Anyways, I do feel bad for not posting that info here. I've been spending a lot of time in here as of late, and want to help the community out as much as possible; even though it wasn't an SB restock or anything, enough of y'all care about other kicks to where it would've been beneficial. Anyways, I'm just gonna post stuff from now on, regardless of if it's SB. Of course, things should be SB themed, but if it's something crazy on that type of level, I think it's all good to post it to the SB brethren. Thoughts?
Pretty crazy day for restocks

BP Canada had Hyperstrike Levis and Nontourages

Nike had 88s, Corks, Bred 11s, and plenty more.

Last edited:

I saw all these restocks at work at like 7:30pm, my coworker and I were pretty bummed. Been trying to get those Phoenix Suns foams for a while, more money for these Dunks ive been finding!

You basically have to live on Twitter to get these restocks. Glad I missed it, temptation is b!tech kinda wanted those Suns foams.

I wouldn't bother keep those beasts where they are in the Nike/Jordan Brand forums. It's bad enough we'll have to deal with them until after 420 as is lol.

I'm just praying BP accepts US orders tomorrow (and that they actually held my two pairs for me; no reason to think they won't, but u never know...). With the NDC restock, I actually woke up this morning at 6 am (8EST) just in case they dropped the restock then (that Area 72 Chuckposite drop last Saturday at 6am still has me salty...). But I was only expecting a He Got Game restock, not the whole kit and kaboodle they dropped today. And real talk, I would've been refreshing the Cork page STILL if I hadn't had the notion to check the @nikestore feed to see if pairs were still actually available since alot of pairs weren't showing "Sold Out". They need to fix that, pronto... 

One "tip" I can share with y'all is don't give up even though they tweet something is sold out. I've gotten pairs 10 mins after they've tweeted that they were sold out, no lie. Anyways, hope at least some of y'all got lucky with stuff. Still a little irked I didn't realize there were 4 more rows of stuff available for the restock, but it's all good. Lucky I even got anything out the dang thing...

Nike can eat a Richard, lol.  Big reason why most of these newer releases are officially off my radar.  Not going to sit around waiting for them to troll us.  I'll get those BHM Kobes eventually.  Everything else they can keep.

civickid's collection must be epic.

I wouldn't bother keep those beasts where they are in the Nike/Jordan Brand forums. It's bad enough we'll have to deal with them until after 420 as is lol.
Well, I wouldn't be posting the info for those cats. And besides, they wouldn't be checking the SB thread for some Jordan/Nike restock info. Granted, there's gonna be a lot of cross-traffic in the next week or two, undoubtedly, but if they catch some info, I don't really mind, as long as the cats on here are getting it.

Saw that restock while I was burning time sitting at the bar on twitter, corks, easters, snakes, and 11s were gone within a minute, 13s still had a fsr at that time.

On another note-- letting go of these Fender mids, will never wear them and just want them gone. 70 is beyond reasonable right? Dude tryin to talk me down another 10 to 60 and I know it's low but I've been waiting to get rid of them for a minute.

What's a reasonable price to pay for the entourage black/white/gum SB's? I see buy it nows on ebay ranging from 155-400. And some outliers of 1000+ for the friends and family edition.

Not trying to overpay, but I'm not trying to lowball anybody too badly either.

What sz are you?

Yeah that was a very serious restock on Nike.com even more serious than North Korea right now. The restock had people scrambling and  also confused as to what shoe to go after first.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom