2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Def. not copping the Concords.
Either coppin the obsidian/gym reds or the grip tapes off premier
 lol i feel you on those obsidian/gym reds. was waiting until i got paid today. cant wait to pick those up, theyre pretty basic but they look nice imo

Sorry for double post, my laptop is being trippy

Last edited:
Ha...

FTTD needs a new pair of shoes! (Rolls dice)

Those two pairs are definitely on my high-priced hit list. All in due time.

And, now a public service announcement regarding hype:

I must admit that as much of a purist as one can be, hype and limited-ness is a part of the equation. The Freddys are a weird shoe - a great concept and a "so ugly, they are beautiful" thing. But, the fact that they never actually released definitely boosts their allure. As far as a shoe like the Paris, it is gorgeous, but the fact that not anybody can own a pair is contributes to their appeal. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging this - people want what is hard to obtain. The trick is not to let that aspect take over your pursuit of the hobby and not fall for all the manufactured hype around releases that don't deserve it.

I talk about this all the time, but there's a difference between being "limited" and being rare. Galaxy Foams were limited, but far from rare. Anybody with a credit card can stroll into Flight Club and by 5 pairs - all you need is money. On the other hand, I can pull out things like 1995 sales sample AF1s. That's RARE. They may not cost $1000, but good luck finding them. In some cases, limited shoes are actually fairly difficult to come across, essentially making them limited in the marketplace, and therefore rare. There's nothing inherently dumb about valuing exclusivity, so long as that exclusivity is real and that is not all you value.
this is soooo true! One of my favorite pairs of shoe is the Slevage Denim Blazer that released in 08. I had them in 9th grade, and destroyed them. they stopped production early on them for some reason, so there wernt that many pairs made , so its impossible for me to even find another pair :frown:

theyre kinda ugly, but theyre dope to me. they used real denim, i think.
Def. not copping the Concords.
Either coppin the obsidian/gym reds or the grip tapes off premier
 lol i feel you on those obsidian/gym reds. was waiting until i got paid today. cant wait to pick those up, theyre pretty basic but they look nice imo

Last edited:
I respect the FTCs and think they are a cool shoe but don't think they are for me.

Great pick up on the outlet Levi's, would love to get a pair.

Im going hunting now, going to try and pick up some things I've wanted but didnt want to spend the money on after reading John's memoir on shoe buying. Thanks man!

Fellaz, I'm sure that someone has the answer, are the FTC's going to be available in the infamous size 13???  I sure do hope so, I'm starting to feel discriminated against for having big feet!!!  
eyes.gif

Same. My local got the black and gold and I dont know the accents on these shoes dont pop in the darker colors atleast in Suede maybe a nice fullgrain would help. Did you stay TTS in them? I had to go up .5 and they fit like a glove. I think Nike and Koston will have some good stuff in store for us with this model.
I stayed TTS, but I ordered off NDC on release date, so that's why. I still probably would have stayed a 12 though after trying them on. Great shoe, I def think they can do some interesting things with it also

Fellaz, I'm sure that someone has the answer, are the FTC's going to be available in the infamous size 13???  I sure do hope so, I'm starting to feel discriminated against for having big feet!!!  
eyes.gif
Yes. 2nd quarter dunks like Concords, WoF, FTCs will have 13 and up.

There was a production error at the factory for the 1st quarter with which is why you don't see the McRad, SPoT, etc in size 13 or above

Yes. 2nd quarter dunks like Concords, WoF, FTCs will have 13 and up.

There was a production error at the factory for the 1st quarter with which is why you don't see the McRad, SPoT, etc in size 13 or above
Thanks, appreciate that heads up Yeezy!!!  I'm gonna have to go after 2 of 3 for the up coming releases!  The concords, not really feeling those as of yet, but that may change after a few on feet pics start to appear, lol!!!

Can we speak more on those UNDFTD x Nike Dunk High “Ballistic”? Really digging the colorway, how have they been released in the past such as the all white/gum bottom ones?
More than likely will have to wrestle with their buggy site and KicksTrolls like the last drop.

just swooped these blue levi dunk sbs for 49.99 at an outlet.. bgrades but no flaws and came with the extra white laces:smokin:smokin:smokin
Wow. Nice come up fam.

Big thanks thealumnus for the informative post!

Nice pickup osyrhiz. Better carry em' on board for the flight back lol.

Its a shame that the SPoT's are just dust in the wind at this point. I guess we should be thankful that there are rarely any jordan based collabs with sb dunks.

Nice pick-up!!!
Thanks
Nice!!! Saw It On IG
Appreciate it man
Big thanks thealumnus for the informative post!

Nice pickup osyrhiz. Better carry em' on board for the flight back lol.

Its a shame that the SPoT's are just dust in the wind at this point. I guess we should be thankful that there are rarely any jordan based collabs with sb dunks.
I will def have them in my hand carry and I completely agree...

On another note, FTC's are ok... Will cop but nothing too serious... I still have Plum CO.JP and Plum Highs....

Guy From FeeBay Didn't Send Me More Pics Of The Quags So I Passed On Him And Found Them On Rif For 200 So Pulled The Trig On Em

Guy From FeeBay Didn't Send Me More Pics Of The Quags So I Passed On Him And Found Them On Rif For 200 So Pulled The Trig On Em
I know alot of dudes rip RIF/ Flight club (more so for their rape prices of jordans) but to be honest alot of their sb's are decently priced, alot of times cheaper than ebay and you know theres gonna be no bs when you pull the trigger 

Last edited:
I know alot of dudes rip RIF/ Flight club (more so for their rape prices of jordans) but to be honest alot of their sb's are decently priced, alot of times cheaper than ebay and you know theres gonna be no bs when you pull the trigger 
RIF is pretty shady when it comes to buying shoes from them online.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom