2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How did I forget to comment on that Clay High post, repped when I get back to a desktop. Those Will likely be my go to Highs next to my Venoms. Charcoals are real nice but if I knew that the toebox wasn't leather/suede, I would've sized up.

I know alot of dudes rip RIF/ Flight club (more so for their rape prices of jordans) but to be honest alot of their sb's are decently priced, alot of times cheaper than ebay and you know theres gonna be no bs when you pull the trigger 

Exactly Y I Instantly Pulled The Trigger Bro And The Price I Couldn't Resist

I know alot of dudes rip RIF/ Flight club (more so for their rape prices of jordans) but to be honest alot of their sb's are decently priced, alot of times cheaper than ebay and you know theres gonna be no bs when you pull the trigger 
I agree 100%, yes you may pay a little more (or a lot), but there will be no dealing with some random ebay guy and their BS. 

I've read some horror stories about RIF, made me think twice about ordering from them. I went the eBay route instead.

Lemon Twist Janoskis at Premier on Saturday. So your local may be getting them as well def think this shoe will be sought after for the summer once everyone gets over the Concord mess.

Phone orders from premier starting tomorrow at 11am

Kinetic my local has not received them yet.

BP has them in stock.

Last edited:
Seriously eh? i got my hemps off flight flub for 160 year back and and those dudes were great. You heard some RIF horror stories?
I ordered many times from flightclub and never had any issues with them, however I can't say the same for RIF. Ordered about 10 times from them, but only got lucky 2 times. Also, I ordered a pair of sneakers from them recently, but they never sent the item. I tried to resolve the issue by calling them and emailing them, but after so many attempts of contacting them I lost hope about the item being shipped since they never answered back. After waiting for my item for 3 weeks I filed a dispute with paypal. I hope that helps.

Lemon Twist Janoskis at Premier on Saturday. So your local may be getting them as well def think this shoe will be sought after for the summer once everyone gets over the Concord mess.

BP has them in stock.
Edited because I found the answer to my question, sorry!

Last edited:
Not to my knowledge.

I havent seen them at my local and when I asked they knew they were coming out but no ETA.
My Local Said They're Coming In This Tuesday Or Wednesday. 

tumblr_ly7s0wv84v1rn95k2o1_250.gif

Just to add to the RIF/FC anecdotes. I've only purchased from FC in store, so I have nothing to say either way about their online services. Other than prices, the most common complaint I hear about them customer service-wise is that they are notorious for taking too long to pay their consigners once an item sells.

I've had bad experiences with RIF. I've tried to order sneakers from them before, only to be told that they are unavailable, despite the shoe listed as available on their site AND continuing to be listed as such even after I contacted them about the issues. Getting a refund from them was a bit of a pain too. I had to call several times to get somebody on the phone who could process a refund. Then, they guy screwed up processing the refund a few times, All in all it took probably near a dozen calls to rectify the situation.

FTR, their foreign affiliate, napsize, doesn't suffer from the same problems, for whatever reason. Napsize used to be poppin and have bargains from time to time, but the traffic has really died down over the years.

Just to add to the RIF/FC anecdotes. I've only purchased from FC in store, so I have nothing to say either way about their online services. Other than prices, the most common complaint I hear about them customer service-wise is that they are notorious for taking too long to pay their consigners once an item sells.

I've had bad experiences with RIF. I've tried to order sneakers from them before, only to be told that they are unavailable, despite the shoe listed as available on their site AND continuing to be listed as such even after I contacted them about the issues. Getting a refund from them was a bit of a pain too. I had to call several times to get somebody on the phone who could process a refund. Then, they guy screwed up processing the refund a few times, All in all it took probably near a dozen calls to rectify the situation.

FTR, their foreign affiliate, napsize, doesn't suffer from the same problems, for whatever reason. Napsize used to be poppin and have bargains from time to time, but the traffic has really died down over the years.
I ordered many times from flightclub and never had any issues with them, however I can't say the same for RIF. Ordered about 10 times from them, but only got lucky 2 times. Also, I ordered a pair of sneakers from them recently, but they never sent the item. I tried to resolve the issue by calling them and emailing them, but after so many attempts of contacting them I lost hope about the item being shipped since they never answered back. After waiting for my item for 3 weeks I filed a dispute with paypal. I hope that helps.
Ahhh thanks for the heads up never expected that from them, i always assumed they'd be top notch. I was about to grab some sample p-rods on there a month back kinda happy i didnt have to go through that headache.

RIF LA is pretty horrible when it comes to online inventory and orders because of the amount of traffic they have in store.

They're pretty awesome if you're local to them. Check out their Yelp ratings and you'll see. One thing that I like about the store is that you see them help out their community by giving out free shoes, clothes, and food every once awhile to the less fortunate. Their SBs are priced reasonably too but they usually get snatched up quick in store.

Just my .02 cents...

I know you're new but this question has been answered a couple of pages back. This thread is ALL about helping people but you need to do the work and read up first.
All new posters, PLEASE HEED THIS ADVICE!!! If not, don't catch feelings if your post is going unanswered. In fact, that's probably a sign that your question has already been asked, fairly recently.

BP has them in stock.

Just picked up mine from my local shop. Had to scoop them up when I saw them!!!

Back
Top Bottom