2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

D0487019-9E8D-4548-A5AA-BF64DA622629.png
Was looking thru my old pics does anyone remember what these dunks are called they had some like fantasyish graphics and patent leather black. Would like to find another pair. Circa 04-08

FD862DB1-BC9F-4049-A64D-49E06F02B7F6.png

/100 I guess...

edit: according to a guy I follow on Instagram, he's the only one in line and has been out there less than an hour

Last edited:
I don’t think they gonna sell all 100 deluxe pack probably 50 the most since it’s snowing out there .
I be surprise if they do ...

Creeper Jordy breaks down Bratrud's work at Nike SB:

The video is dated, I think it's missing the Blue Ox joints and now the White Widow mids.

Damn, it wasnt me. Was it the pair that sold for a $100? I wish i checked on ebay earlier, woulda scooped em up! That person came up!
Yea man! Been sitting in my closet for ages, needed to clear out space. Im sorry you missed em, but they pop up pretty often for around that price, so you should eventually get em.

More into lows then highs......but the silver boxes look pretty sick - may have to grab a pair. Still torn on the white widows, if they are easy to snag on snkrs app I may have to grab a pair.

E3788610-9187-4868-88A3-87F3E1720159.jpeg
I know this is temporary but dang..... how do people live this way?
I’ve akready forgotten what pairs I have
And yes that is the smallest closet ever built
Will keep me from buying things I don’t need for sure (plus I just bought a new carbon mountain bike)
Is it September yet? Ready for my house to be done

I feel your pain volksnuts volksnuts . Been in an apartment for two years. I have so many pairs in storage that I can’t even get to. House will be finished in two months. Then it will be like getting brand new shoes! P.S. like you, I designed myself a AMAZING shoe closet. It was one of the stipulations if the new house!

I feel your pain volksnuts volksnuts . Been in an apartment for two years. I have so many pairs in storage that I can’t even get to. House will be finished in two months. Then it will be like getting brand new shoes! P.S. like you, I designed myself a AMAZING shoe closet. It was one of the stipulations if the new house!
Can’t wait to see it

E3788610-9187-4868-88A3-87F3E1720159.jpeg
I know this is temporary but dang..... how do people live this way?
I’ve akready forgotten what pairs I have
And yes that is the smallest closet ever built
Will keep me from buying things I don’t need for sure (plus I just bought a new carbon mountain bike)
Is it September yet? Ready for my house to be done
Part of the Reason that I have Boxes in the Garage.

Back
Top Bottom