2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got a pair of black / university gold lows for the cheap....actually really like em, nice basic work pair.

Just got a pair of black / university gold lows for the cheap....actually really like em, nice basic work pair.
maxresdefault.jpg

Naw not those....though they are pretty dope too. These are mostly black with yellow accents / outsole with a grey midsole.

Those spider 420 pass sea you at the outlets

But mail call 30$ why not one of the first shoes I purchased at niketown with my employee discount.. back in 04 lol

6C67ADE3-3CC9-47D1-963B-5411DAEA7E9A.jpeg

I envy the fact you don’t mind wearing used shoes. You find some great deals. I understand with sb’s you pretty much have to be willing to do it, but I just can’t bring myself to do so.

I envy the fact you don’t mind wearing used shoes. You find some great deals. I understand with sb’s you pretty much have to be willing to do it, but I just can’t bring myself to do so.

I hear u bro... but now a days with classic dunks and sb it’s impossible to find new ones i try to find as best condition as possible. And now a days people dont care for dunks or sb’s
( besides us dunk and sb fans) so they r going for almost free lol

Those black/grey TRD dunks are the first pair of sb I've bought in awhile. Pigeon dunks were a strike because the local shop wanted $250. Hype kills!

Underground Skateshop is going to have White Widow tote bags for the first 5 customers, they're not sure about the apparel anyone from here going to their Nutley or Newark location? I'm heading to Nutley in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom