2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn totally regret missing out on the premier sale. My size was gone by the time I noticed. These look clean on feet. Hopefully I can get some steals with black friday/holiday sales coming up.

I was looking for these also if you go on eBay you can get then for around $60 shipped which is $5 more than premier with shipping so it's not too bad

Project Blitz has had them for 60 for the longest as well with a good size run. The SB specials section has some below retail prices on a good number of recent GRs

Last edited:
Went with Loon's today...

So much hype around this shoe when samples first popped up.

When they finally saw a release, no one wanted them :rolleyes
Nice pic, repped. Waiting for mine in the mail right now, found a good deal on ebay, should be here anyday :smokin .

Last edited:
Probably already been asked, but does anyone know where I can order these black rain Dunks that drop tomorrow either online or by phone? Or locally in Tulsa?

Last edited:

DOOM

this is what jordan should've done when they tried to get into skateboarding, instead of releasing those garbage flipsydes :smh:
honestly though, what could they do to make them "sb"? add the insole with the zoom heel?
maybe make them suede.. but I'm not sure if people would feel em

I got an email yesterday from Blends. They will be releasing the Black Rains as well as the Team Reds. It doesn't say at what time though.

Back
Top Bottom