2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those Made For Skates are $118?!? Nikestore gotta be joking.

sorry for the dark lighting in my room. These are actually awesome in person and a white lace swap will make them even better. Will post more pics soon.

Talked about this awhile back in here and I finally had the time to make it happen.  Also remembered how much  I suck at taking photos, the lighting is terrible and these are the best I could get. (Looks better in person imo)

This is located in my home office/closet.  12'' Brackets - $2 each and the pine board is 1x8x8 (around $18 each).  Two boards per shelf.

Now to impregnate that ish.....

Slightly closer..

So all in all I'm happy with how it turned out, couldn't fit everything so I'm already scoutin the next setup. For those wondering, in total it costs me about $135 for everything and it was simple to install.  I definitely prefer to have em out like this, easier to keep them all in rotation and TBH it's nice to glance over while I'm workin and see em all 
smokin.gif
.  Hope I don't get too much hate on this, as I was originally told by some in here that "you display your shoes when you wear them".  True, but now I'm doin both and I love it!!

Dope collection and setup, can you tell what pair is between Thai Temples and Budweisers? Thanks and repp'd for pics.

Raindrops look good with white laces, still passing though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Picked these up yesterday and I think they are a perfect Fall dunk...The team red color gives it a more duller look then standard red, which reminds me of how Fall looks and feels. The corduroy just adds to the feel because it's mostly worn in the Fall / Winter months. Lastly, the colors used are the same color schemes as the Washington ******** and Florida Seminoles which are football teams. When do they play? In the Fall / Winter months lol. Then to close it out, they went with a gum bottom to match the corduroy. Nike, you've done it again.

any chance that you can take a pic of em with white laces?
would be appreciated

sorry for the dark lighting in my room. These are actually awesome in person and a white lace swap will make them even better. Will post more pics soon.
So with the release of the SH2 shirt, and now the MFS's (assuming you bought these locally and not from a site selling them early), can we expect the Send Help 2s soon (or even within the next month or two)? Anyone? Just curious, I'm really anxious for them.

Damn totally regret missing out on the premier sale. My size was gone by the time I noticed. These look clean on feet. Hopefully I can get some steals with black friday/holiday sales coming up.

I was looking for these also if you go on eBay you can get then for around $60 shipped which is $5 more than premier with shipping so it's not too bad

Anybody ever purchase from Flatspot? Do you guys get charge with customs and such?
I ordered from flatspot once a while back I didn't get hit with a customs charge but have heard stories that many have. It's like an extra 30 40 bucks I think which sucks cause flatspot has good prices minus the addition of shipping and potential customs charges

Man, there's been talk about this collab for quite some time now. I heard it got scrapped a while back. I'm not gonna get excited for this collab until something more concrete comes forward like actual pictures or a release date.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom