2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I may hit Uprise later today to see if they have any Uprise Dunks left or the Black Rains in my size to double up on. If anyone needs a size lmk, and I will see what I can do, cost is $118 with tax

I'm going to stay strong and pass on the 'black rain' great to see people getting them though.
Oh I gotcha. You are waiting on the OG colorway to drop :wink:

Would I be wasting my time looking for the De La Souls and Mama bear mid SBs in a sz 12 or 13?
I mean it takes time for a shoe to pop up, some people eventually let them go. So searching for those may be difficult but there is probably gonna be sometime when it pops up.

Word guess I'll be on the Hunt then
yeah you won't really be "wasting your time" searching as I'm sure you'll see both of those styles pop up from time to time. the matter is generally at what price...

also, be weary of fakes/reps on the styles you mention in particular

Last edited:
Black Rains look pretty good in all these pics, gonna hold off though. Not gonna lie, it was hard not to pull the trigger though when aschade posted that they were on SPoT, they had my size too :lol:

Too many other kicks dropping soon though.

Would I be wasting my time looking for the De La Souls and Mama bear mid SBs in a sz 12 or 13?

Setting eBay "saved searches" can really help w that kind of thing.

For example, search "de la soul dunk", then hit "refine" and set it to size 12 or 13. When you press the star button right next to the search bar, it saves your search and it'll notify you anytime something that matches the criteria gets listed.

Found a good couple of rare kicks that way, a lot easier than constantly searching for the same thing over and over

Trying to hold off on those team reds. Thinking that they'll hit decent sale prices soon.

Last edited:

Setting eBay "saved searches" can really help w that kind of thing.

For example, search "de la soul dunk", then hit "refine" and set it to size 12 or 13. When you press the star button right next to the search bar, it saves your search and it'll notify you anytime something that matches the criteria gets listed.

Found a good couple of rare kicks that way, a lot easier than constantly searching for the same thing over and over

Repped! :smokin

Ended up caving myself and returning a pair of Blue digi floral janoski's and grabbing the Black Rains. Very impressed to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom