2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20180306_171222.jpg

Kinda looks like dude tried a few ollies and then threw em back in the box. Shape and everything else looks perfect, its just the left shoe toebox. Ugh still dont know what to do

Attachments

• 20180306_171222.jpg
    20180306_171222.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 26
20180306_171222.jpg

Kinda looks like dude tried a few ollies and then threw em back in the box. Shape and everything else looks perfect, its just the left shoe toebox. Ugh still dont know what to do
not that noticeable if you ask me. or maybe im just blind

not that noticeable if you ask me. or maybe im just blind

Dunno its hard to explain just looks like the suede on the left shoe is ripped up a bit and even brushing it never gets even. May end up keeping them as Ima.wear em anyway and just keep an eye out for a DS pair down the road.

Really like the look even though they dont seem to be super popular

Dunno i can see it from my phone when i zoom in but i very well may be being overly picky. If i can get a clearer pic ill post, otherwise Im just ******ed

See if this shows the suede better.

Could totally be over reacting.....just looks weird and almost feels thin if that makes sense.

Attachments

• 20180306_222354.jpg
    20180306_222354.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 22
just purchased another pair of Tiffs for a decent price

also got my Nyjah SB's, these things are dope, don't sleep

What's a "good price" for Tiffs? Been wanted a pair, but figured those were unattainable for me - just like the basement lows / unkles / heinekens / what the lows / etc. Just cant see myself paying 500+ for a pair

What's a "good price" for Tiffs? Been wanted a pair, but figured those were unattainable for me - just like the basement lows / unkles / heinekens / what the lows / etc. Just cant see myself paying 500+ for a pair

I meant the high's :lol:

I paid $230

DS pairs are in that range these days if you look.

If I ever see a DS pair in my size for 400 or less I think Id have to cop. Need to think of a good excuse to tell the wife though.

Back
Top Bottom