2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mid panels and ankle collar look canvas to me, but yeah they’re pretty similar.

The leather looks nice, it’s a bummer they’re not TRDs.

im a sucker for gumsoles but i think ill pass since it's a high. or maybe ill consider since i haven't got a pair of non TRD highs

20180305151953.jpg

These are nothing to write home about and there was no reason to keep them a secret this long. They’re okay at best. I thought they were done with the slim crap?! Why do they keep dropping slim if they KNOW it doesn’t sell well?! SMH. I’m hoping the 4/20 release will look decent.

Agree with what everyone has said.These aren’t a bad looking shoe just a bit boring and the BA branding and overly tumbled cheap looking leather isn’t helping. Plus releasing an all black high with spring just around the corner, doesn’t make a lot of sense

Landed a pair of "worn once" iron lows for 100 bucks......one of the shoe's toe box has some rough suede. Definitely worn more than once but overall really good condition.

Any chance I can brush / restore the suede on the toebox, or should I just return and eat the shipping cost to send em back? They look great aside from that issue. Will post a pic when I get in from work.

This is the listing shot. Looks a lil different when i got em. Will post a pic around 5pm est when I get home. Not sure if clever use of flash or photoshop.
Screenshot_20180306-095542.png

Back
Top Bottom