2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Exchanged sizes and Nike for some reason gave me a nice discount. Gotta love every so often.

Verse (Anthony) Good Lookin on those Saucony Grid. I got them mad cheap from 6PM ($34.99)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180303-013946.png
    Screenshot_20180303-013946.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 41
there's a guy on my local cl who's had trickstars up for like 8 years, wants 350, hasnt sold.
Funny enough I saw a pair drop on eBay today in my 11.5. $200, claims they are VNDS.
Just got word that the Antihero joints are gonna be Brian Anderson branded, BA / 18 on the heels with matching apparel.

Also some interesting **** coming HO'18.
Poster on SLAP says they are coming next week.

My Quartersnacks are so beat up that they are starting to be uncomfortable.... theLtrain reminded me with his comment that dumb me packed all my other pairs up so even though it’s time to wear a fresh pair I can’t access them (in storage and no clue which box if I was insane enough to start digging)
I’m finding myself wanting to just buy another pair which is insane but I loves them so much
Struggling over here

Ugh, all these little tidbits of info, and not a single pic. Either NSB is really slowing down / not feeling the model, or they're loading up for some dope releases this year. God I hope it's the latter. I feel like I usually would get a pair of SBs a month (cheaper than J's and in colorways/themes that JB would never do), but I feel like it's been forever since I've gotten a pair, or even seen a pair that I was looking forward to releasing.

Yeah, the lack of pics and real info is so weird. It also gives them a big build up between releases that if the upcoming dunk doesn’t live up to it just goes further into hurting the brand. I just don’t see why they can’t drop pics of upcoming dunks 2-3 months ahead and let that be that.

Yeah, the lack of pics and real info is so weird. It also gives them a big build up between releases that if the upcoming dunk doesn’t live up to it just goes further into hurting the brand. I just don’t see why they can’t drop pics of upcoming dunks 2-3 months ahead and let that be that.
Exactly. Hell, they have "leaks" of Js almost a year in advance. And I know it's not like they have decisions on upcoming SBs only weeks or a month in advance.

Did they just mass produce the hell out of the 112 clark kent lows?? I see them everywhere for 50-80 bucks. Really liking the volt sole / laces. Not a huge fan of the elephant print design though.

Did they just mass produce the hell out of the 112 clark kent lows?? I see them everywhere for 50-80 bucks. Really liking the volt sole / laces. Not a huge fan of the elephant print design though.
I had them and ehhh they were ok. The newer stuff didn’t sell for much.

I doubt id wear em, but it looks like they are cheap and everywhere.....so maybe with the right ebay coupon Ill scoop just to have a pair.

Tried to edit my post and everything disappeared.

112s are awsome beaters once they are all creased up. Not great material all around but elephant print, 3m, volt and a suede tongue. It's too much in a good way.

Back
Top Bottom