2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^ Uprises are the other October QS.
This teaser pic of this new Nike SB Dunk High colorway has made its way to internet forums, and is getting buzz. Being dubbed the “Cobra Commander” these joints come in a premium suede Blue upper and blends Red and Grey accents in the inner lining, outsole, toebox, and tongue. Black laces, ankle, and Swoosh finish off this colorful design.
GR or not, these are copped on sight.  Flawless execution.  Please let that suede be butter...

Last edited:
Add me in on those "cobra Commander", would like to see better pics but those look like a go for me. Really like what SB is doing lately.

Waiting for my local to get the team reds, I'll pay retail and support my local, any shots with white laces?

My man!
denzel-smoking.gif

Per crucial909's request, but also for anyone else interested:

The corduroy on these is dumb fresh. The gum sole just sets it off in my opinion. Someone mentioned white laces, and I think those would probably look real sweet, but I didn't have any readily available to do a swap. I look at these like the Slates. A GR with no "trendy nickname" that is stupid dope, and you aren't going to want to sleep on. Like I said though, box price went up to 88.

Hope this helped for anyone on the fence to decide one way or another.

The corduroy on these is dumb fresh. The gum sole just sets it off in my opinion. Someone mentioned white laces, and I think those would probably look real sweet, but I didn't have any readily available to do a swap. I look at these like the Slates. A GR with no "trendy nickname" that is stupid dope, and you aren't going to want to sleep on. Like I said though, box price went up to 88.

These look like great.

So sick, repp'd for the pics and the use of 'dumb fresh' when describing the corduroy.

$88 isn't bad at all, 'raindrops' are 95$ I believe.

IMO Team reds>

Last edited by a moderator:
just got my black rains... wow man... the midsole isnt actually white its an off white like they mixed in a very small amount of grey in with the white. the secondary laces are the same off white as the midsole. the leather used on the toe box, eyelets, and heel have a fine texturized/ crack finish on it. the material used as the base for the water drops isnt leather its something else it has really really fine texture to that u can only c if you hold the shoe at eye level and inspect it thoroughly... I will post pics if not today then tomorrow... overall very satisfied with the black rains box price is $98

Nice pics Carolina. Yeah I'm thinking white laces is the way to go. The black laces work too. Better than the team red laces for sure.

you guys can get the nike dunk low sb team red/corduroy on ebay now for a limited time for 79.12 with free shipping while he has the sale off the original price.   get em before the price goes back up

seller id is shoejocky

sizes 8 8.5 9 9.5 10.5 11 11.5 12  and 13     i bought the 10 :smile:

Last edited:
you guys can get the nike dunk low sb team red/corduroy on ebay now for a limited time for 79.12 with free shipping while he has the sale off the original price.   get em before the price goes back up

seller id is shoejocky

repped. Got mine

Wait s they dropped already....:nerd:

seller id is shoejocky

Wish I would've seen this earlier, congrats on the size 10.  Looks like pipeslaya(shoejocky) has been watching this thread as the price is now $86, which is still below retail.  I'm going to wait till my spot, Fishbone, gets them in as I have a card that gets me 15% off(repeat customer).  Hopefully that's soon as the pics in this thread are making me want them more and more.

Oh, and bring on those Cobra Commanders!

*Edit-nevermind, they're back down to $79.12 for the next two days.  Size 10, copped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom