2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone else think that the "teal uprises" may just be photoshopped? Would be really easy to change the color of the red section because the rest of the shoe is black n white..

Also, what alt. laces do the regular release of the uprises come with? All three colors like the in-store version?

Anyone else think that the "teal uprises" may just be photoshopped? Would be really easy to change the color of the red section because the rest of the shoe is black n white..

Also, what alt. laces do the regular release of the uprises come with? All three colors like the in-store version?
no it was mentioned that they come with black secondary laces

Black Levis today

I feel like if I pass on the Uprise QS I'll regret it later, any pics with the black laces?

Last edited by a moderator:
Repped for maintaining the 'Feng Shui' of the Thread...

Repped for giving advice on the thread in positive way...

peacebrand, it would've been nice to meet another NT'er but maybe next time... I was the only guy in the line with locs... I hope you got your size 12's because ironically I got the last 12 they had, which they found stashed away; I was in the back third of the line... 

I'm glad peacebrand was able to help you out... I think your gonna like them once you receive them... Definitely has the WPF suede...

Dam would've been cool indeed. Were you in line at 11? Cuz at that point I was in later part of the line wearing an LRG hat.
They said they had no 12s with the insoles but were getting them in Tuesday so I for some reason went with an 11.5, which I regret a little cuz it's tighter then what I prefer in a shoe. I called later to see if I can exchange but they said all were gone. Salty as hell, just hope they have extras Tuesday, I'm going to call and try to exchange.

Really happy with my first SB Dunk purchase. Even though I was looking for a color way besides red and black since most my collection is OG colorway Jordan's, but it's cool to rep a local skate shop and love the stars on the tongue. I'm going to visit the shop again to grab some tees another time.
On the hunt for the Chicago blazers.

Last edited:
My girl stopped by Uprise in Chicago today and grabbed me a pair. She was the first person there when it opened at noon and said the phone was ringing the entire time with people asking what sizes were left. Im super excited I grabbed a pair. Love the fact it's a local shop and bulls colors. Came with 2 extra laces and the insoles like everyone's said already. Almost takes the sting out of not getting the St. Alfred's asics lol

Big thanks to mwalker for posting this earlier in the week!  Was able to make the trip today and it turned out much better than I had thought it would.  Not too many people, lots were only interested in jano's, and they had a bunch of great restocks.  The whole process went smoothly, allowing one QS and one GR for each person, and surprisingly not many people headed to the back of the shrinking line to cop again.  Lots of small footed kids too so I was amazed at what I was able to grab in a size 12 only arriving one hour before the store opened.  Felt obligated to go hard with all that was there and not too many dudes looking to cop. Scooped the WPF, Black Levis, Raging Bulls, Mint/Red lows, and doubled up on the Red Firecrackers; and trust that I would've and could have copped more if my pockets were a little deeper. Again huge thanks to mwalker and everyone else that contributes here.

I do want to say thanks in general for all the knowledge and deals that come from the members on this thread.  Today while I was there I saw a kid wait online, and walk out with two WIDELY available GR's that I'm sure everyone on here has seen and had the ability to cop at DEEP discounts.  No disrespect to him but I couldn't understand why? With all that was there to be had?  I'd like to believe that even without the help of this thread I would do my due diligence before making a purchase, but I can't deny the helpfulness that is abundant here.  Huge thanks to everyone! 
No problem man, always willing to help out the fam, I couldn't make the drive up there because of other events that went on Saturday but glad to see you came up, only thing I wanted was the Floral's and WPF's, hard to find a 13 today in both of them.

Back
Top Bottom