2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Premier dropping the "rain" dunks on Saturday:

8am Online
11am In-Store

Dam would've been cool indeed. Were you in line at 11? Cuz at that point I was in later part of the line wearing an LRG hat.
They said they had no 12s with the insoles but were getting them in Tuesday so I for some reason went with an 11.5, which I regret a little cuz it's tighter then what I prefer in a shoe. I called later to see if I can exchange but they said all were gone. Salty as hell, just hope they have extras Tuesday, I'm going to call and try to exchange.

Really happy with my first SB Dunk purchase. Even though I was looking for a color way besides red and black since most my collection is OG colorway Jordan's, but it's cool to rep a local skate shop and love the stars on the tongue. I'm going to visit the shop again to grab some tees another time.
On the hunt for the Chicago blazers.
I got there at 10 am and I was probably # 30-35 in line... I hope you're able to make an exchange tomorrow...

This teaser pic of this new Nike SB Dunk High colorway has made its way to internet forums, and is getting buzz. Being dubbed the “Cobra Commander” these joints come in a premium suede Blue upper and blends Red and Grey accents in the inner lining, outsole, toebox, and tongue. Black laces, ankle, and Swoosh finish off this colorful design.

^^oh my god, those are beautiful. i really don't care what any of you guys think i will be copping these for sure.

This teaser pic of this new Nike SB Dunk High colorway has made its way to internet forums, and is getting buzz. Being dubbed the “Cobra Commander” these joints come in a premium suede Blue upper and blends Red and Grey accents in the inner lining, outsole, toebox, and tongue. Black laces, ankle, and Swoosh finish off this colorful design.

Robocopped no questions asked.

^ Are those a General Release? They truly do appear to be beautiful... The color blocking reminds of those Eminem IV's...

Doesn't matter, count me in on the Robocopping... These and the Primitive 112's to close out a great year for SB's releases for me...

Last edited:
^ Are those a General Release? They truly do appear to be beautiful... The color blocking reminds of those Eminem IV's...

Doesn't matter, count me in on the Robocopping... These and the Primitive 112's to close out a great year for SB's releases for me...
agreed these and the 112s are a must cop for me!!

Those raindrops are nice.

This thread is making me still want the moneycat highs lol :frown: and vapors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom