2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn those team reds :smokin hoping I can hold out and they get put on sale so I gotta hold off. Besides gloves last week, lebron XIs this week maybe KDs and I picked up the world cups and un-stussy's a week ago too? I gotta chill fam :lol: btw got my dunks from premier

Man these are so butter

Aight cool just don't wanna miss out on these thanks for the info tho
subscribe and you won't 
wink.gif
  patience is the key, unlike jordan/sportswear

if you miss the first shop or two, there will be others. some elites like Premier probably get expedited ship from nike because they are always on top of it but average shops get them for weeks later

A little off topic buuut...

The SB Lunar Gato Black/Gum has just showed up on eBay. $82/shipped. That's lower than Premier and they don't even have them in stock yet.
Needless to say there's one less pair of size 13's available now.

You won't miss out. Keep it locked here and people will talk about certain online spots that drop them and often include links.

Also, not sure where you are located, but find out what your nearest skateshop is. More than likely they have Instagram, Twitter, Facebook. I'd follow all 3, but if not, the order I just wrote them in is usually the order most spots list their new arrivals. With a GR SB, there's no real release date, so keep an eye on your local and this thread and I guarantee you'll have 'em in your hands eventually! It's a different mentality in here than in like Jordan or Kobe/Lebron threads. 99.9% of GR SBs do not sell out even in the first couple weeks of dropping.

You won't miss out. Keep it locked here and people will talk about certain online spots that drop them and often include links.

Also, not sure where you are located, but find out what your nearest skateshop is. More than likely they have Instagram, Twitter, Facebook. I'd follow all 3, but if not, the order I just wrote them in is usually the order most spots list their new arrivals. With a GR SB, there's no real release date, so keep an eye on your local and this thread and I guarantee you'll have 'em in your hands eventually! It's a different mentality in here than in like Jordan or Kobe/Lebron threads. 99.9% of GR SBs do not sell out even in the first couple weeks of dropping.
I agree no reason to go crazy over them the production #s are always high on GR you'll be able to scoop the team reds in weeks to come I wouldn't worry

If you want to get them for under retail free shipping and no tax, buy from the eBay username I posted.

cobra commander.

im calling these the method man's after our supreme leader of course

subscribe and you won't :wink:   patience is the key, unlike jordan/sportswear

if you miss the first shop or two, there will be others. some elites like Premier probably get expedited ship from nike because they are always on top of it but average shops get them for weeks later

Aight cool repped!

kinda unrelated, but if you're a sz 12 and looking for DS black/red firecrackers, MIA, FTC, civilist, or SPoT dunk at retail + ship hit up @duckclark on twitter. 

not feeling the 112s?

They're cool w the black laces but doubt I'll pick em up. Already got my fair share of cement / 3m kicks and I'm not crazy about that neon shade

On another note, those blue/pink/yellow highs need to drop already, not gonna be able to hold out much longer lol:

Wanted the B/P/Y ones to be my next skate shoe but may have to settle for this month's blue/gum highs

A little off topic buuut...

The SB Lunar Gato Black/Gum has just showed up on eBay. $82/shipped. That's lower than Premier and they don't even have them in stock yet.
Needless to say there's one less pair of size 13's available now.
good look. gonna pick up a pair from the bay

Off topic but figured I'd throw some variety in here for a second lol. 

After finally destroying my first pair of these Heritage Koston 1's skating I ordered my second pair. Decided to take a few shots with my beater Infrared 90's before I tear them up. Definitely my favorite skate shoe at the moment. 

theyre starting to drop... theres not really a set date on when they release just recently Nikes been trying to tell skate shops when to release but some still are releasing when there shipping arrives

My local released the Team Red's a week ago. I've gotten 3 other pair in since but have solely been rocking these. Going to need to grab a 2nd if any sales pop.

Off topic but figured I'd throw some variety in here for a second lol.

After finally destroying my first pair of these Heritage Koston 1's skating I ordered my second pair. Decided to take a few shots with my beater Infrared 90's before I tear them up. Definitely my favorite skate shoe at the moment.
repped for the dope pics. love the look of the heritage kostons, but for some reason, I think the entire koston line is super uncomfortable. Its like they have no support for me. the 2s are better (and i love the golf-inspired look) but still not great

Black Rains came in today (Props to Panda again for the link) and all I can say is wow. I was honestly surprised. The contrast of the inner brown lining with that black leather is killer. Would have been a greatly executed shoe without the rain effect (and keeping the transparent/translucent swoosh). Was really impressed with these. Check them out in person if you are on the fence. They might not be worth a cop to you depending on your preference, but they are certainly worth a second look. I think it was Sole Reaver a few pages back that had a similar impression, and he was right on the money with the off-white midsole. Killer touch. The laces have the same off white color also 
smokin.gif

Oh, and restock alert on the desert blue digi camo janos online here: http://store.verticalurge.com/nike-sb-stefan-janoski-prm-multi-color-lt-photo-blue-black/

Black Rains came in today (Props to Panda again for the link) and all I can say is wow. I was honestly surprised. The contrast of the inner brown lining with that black leather is killer. Would have been a greatly executed shoe without the rain effect (and keeping the transparent/translucent swoosh). Was really impressed with these. Check them out in person if you are on the fence. They might not be worth a cop to you depending on your preference, but they are certainly worth a second look. I think it was Sole Reaver a few pages back that had a similar impression, and he was right on the money with the off-white midsole. Killer touch. The laces have the same off white color also :smokin

Oh, and restock alert on the desert blue digi camo janos online here: http://store.verticalurge.com/nike-sb-stefan-janoski-prm-multi-color-lt-photo-blue-black/
yup definitely clean! if u like the civilist Highs then your most likely like these imo

Damn those are different, I'm feeling them though I'm not a big fan of the laces.

Any of the fam know anything about these?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom