2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Money saved.  Won't touch any of 'em near retail personally.
+1
mr-t.gif

Last edited:
Premier sale is a pretty good deal. Wish they had my size in the pairs I wanted.

Last edited:
damn there's nothing I want bad enough to get the 3rd dunk for free shipping lol

edit n/m $8 for fedex I'm cool. Brazils and un-Stussy's copped for $108

Last edited:
Was hoping they didn't sell out of ny size in the Brazils and Unstussys. Settled for a few pairs for my cousins and a pair of Butthead lows for me. Cash back was dropped into my Paypal 10 mins before the tweet for some Flyknits I sourced for buddies. Good timing.

Nike.com pulled those uprise highs quick. Either that or sold em all within the 3 hrs I last checked

Last edited:
Not quite sure how to post pics here but if you scroll all the way down on the page you will see "United States", click that and change location to United Kingdom and then click link or search "dunk sb".

Premier has 18 Dunk SB styles for $50 for the next 24 hours:

http://www.thepremierstore.com/news_detail.cfm?ID=2839
Hmm... $50 is the price point I've been waiting on for those Butthead dunks, but I wanted to get 'em for that price SHIPPED. I wonder if I should get them now, or wait until they drop some more since they always seem to be on sale somewhere every time I look. Decisions, decisions...

Last edited:
Hmm... $50 is the price point I've been waiting on for those Butthead dunks, but I wanted to get 'em for that price SHIPPED. I wonder if I should get them now, or wait until they drop some more since they always seem to be on sale somewhere every time I look. Decisions, decisions...

$56 shiped aint bad TBH. Highly doubt you'll find a DS pair lower.

I got em for 56 shipped from atlas the other day (posted on sunday/monday). like maxdunker said, i think thats pretty much bottom of the barrel price wise that you can find online. I generally dont see better than that unless its like a local blowout sale.

I was in the exact same boat. just waiting for the right sale and when i had extra cash haha

damn i was doing homework for the past 3 hours and $50 for those un-stussy highs is an awesome price too bad they dont have my size anymore 

You guys think a tongue swap would be feasible? I have a beat up pair of Halloween's that I would interested in swapping with the black supreme ID's tongues.

tongue swap has been done by a customizer here in LA. def know it's possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom