2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I want to order those uprise highs off nike. Just curious If they come with the insoles and 2 extra pairs if laces like in the upriseskateshop posting on Instagram That would be nice.

probably not ^

and I agree the orginal ugly sweaters look better aswell... the black pair has a glittery outsole...

Last edited:
Kind of disappointing. Looks on the page it just had the nike logo on the tag unlike the special release.

Here is the "original" picture minus PK's BS branding that it's his photo so no one steals it
It's pretty obvious too, in "his" preview picture of the black Christmas dunk he blurs out the obvious homework and notes that aren't in English, the original picture shows that the books are Vietnamese? not sure in any case, i HIGHLY doubt this tool is studying in any language other than English. Also his Photoshop/ MS Paint skills need work, I can see the print underneath the sole on his pic...so sad that this guy gets credit for stealing other people's pics.

I think the black X-mas dunks are decent. Not as dope as the other version, but a cool version still. I'm wondering what the extras will be when the drop in-store.

Also, what are the dunk lows next to the X-mas dunks in the picture Peace? Been repped for keeping it trill.

Last edited:
Repped for the detective work.

I looked around and was able to find the full description for the Uprise dunk from Uprise.com and the style codes match up perfectly. This is the first time I've ever seen Nike drop the QS version of a collab dunk before they dropped the in-store version of a collab. I wonder what happened?

Link:http://www.upriseskateboards.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=Search&PID=9045

Repped for the detective work.

I looked around and was able to find the full description for the Uprise dunk from Uprise.com and the style codes match up perfectly. This is the first time I've ever seen Nike drop the QS version of a collab dunk before they dropped the in-store version of a collab. I wonder what happened?

Link:http://www.upriseskateboards.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=Search&PID=9045

i don't think they are the same. The pics on the uprise site got a different tag on the tongue its all black with stars, while the ones on Nike got a white tag with black nike sb text

i don't think they are the same. The pics on the uprise site got a different tag on the tongue its all black with stars, while the ones on Nike got a white tag with black nike sb text
It's not the in-store version of the collab, I believe. It's QS version, the version that will hit all the other skateshops. The QS version usually has some changes.

(BP In-store version tongue tags)

(BP QS version tags)

Last edited:
It's not the in-store version of the collab, I believe. It's QS version, the version that will hit all the other skateshops. The QS version usually has some changes.

(BP In-store version tongue tags)

(BP QS version tags)

yeah that was what i was thinking

I think the black X-mas dunks are decent. Not as dope as the other version, but a cool version still. I'm wondering what the extras will be when the drop in-store.

Also, what are the dunk lows next to the X-mas dunks in the picture Peace? Been repped for keeping it trill.
I can't be certain but they look like the red snake skin lows:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom