2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

GDS just got in those blue highs and the team red lows everyone's been looking out for:

Not sure if they're taking phone orders or anything but I guess that means these are def the October GRs
Both look dope in these pics. :smokin

Chalk up two new additions in that $50-70 ballpark.

Passing on those highs, but copping those team reds. Got a one time coupon at my local, so as soon as they drop, I cop.

Heard a lot of chatter about those on this forum and elsewhere.

Hope they didn't have a 12 in McRads lol.  Grabbed an 11.5.  Hope these aren't as tight in the toebox as the Charcoal Highs and some of the other QS drops.  If so...FML.
laugh.gif

Hope they didn't have a 12 in McRads lol.  Grabbed an 11.5.  Hope these aren't as tight in the toebox as the Charcoal Highs and some of the other QS drops.  If so...FML.
laugh.gif
They did, my dude, you must have missed it!

I think you'll be alright with the 11.5 though

laugh.gif
They did, my dude, you must have missed it!

I think you'll be alright with the 11.5 though
Phone on silent plus rushing to meet an emergency deadline did me in lol.  I better be able to fit these.  If I can fit every Jordan, 9's included in an 11.5, there's no reason I shouldn't be able to fit some of these SBs comfortably in an 11.5
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom