2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks for sharing at commercial not a big fan of the shoe, but that tongue tag is dope.

Is the swoosh patent leather?

They do look pretty tight on feet, and I want to like them, but just cant rock wit em personally.

Last edited:

Thought the same thing. Shoe seems a little too plain. A clearance cop, if anything.
Gonna wait to see them in person before I judge that deep. Too many shoes I've thought "nah" to pics but couldn't resist once I come on them at the store.

Does anyone have the Lucha Libre dunks and mind posting pics? Looking at a pair for sale and I really like em.

*edit*

these were gone in 5 mins, didn't realize the post was yesterday. Guess its back to searching ebay for a deal. I'm regretting not copping so many dunks that I could've got for retailish now like the firecracker pack SMH :smh:

My bad.

The didn't have the a web link. I think it was phone only and I was sneak browsing while at a conference for work, so I didn't bother to call before posting.

Just scooped the Team Red Lows from Moda 3 in Milwaukee. We were talking for a minute and he said they can't do phone orders for QS but I didn't think to ask about GR's. In person, these are awesome looking so I think they might go quick.. At least in a 13 for me.

Phone is 414-273-3333 otherwise they're quick on Twitter @MODA3 or Instagram vs. Calling.

[ATTACHMENT=4728]image.jpg (573k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Just scooped the Team Red Lows from Moda 3 in Milwaukee. We were talking for a minute and he said they can't do phone orders for QS but I didn't think to ask about GR's. In person, these are awesome looking so I think they might go quick.. At least in a 13 for me.

Phone is 414-273-3333 otherwise they're quick on Twitter @MODA3 or Instagram vs. Calling.

[ATTACHMENT=4728]image.jpg (573k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Good to see another WI NTer fam. Its been a min since I actually lived in the Mil but I'm considering moving back next summer. Moda was a great shop back in the day, I'm not as into streetwear anymore so I don't really check them as much. I was disappointed that they took down their e-store a while ago I was actually gonna cop those 3M snake joints from them while I was home a couple weeks ago.

Since your in Milwaukee check out my lil bros shop Roots. It recently opened up and he is really tryig to get the streetwear stuff moving.

In order not to derail the thread, those uprise joints are an easy pass for me.

Team Reds should sit *crosses finger* I've seen a ton of GRs hit good sales. I didn't think I'd cop Brazils or un-Stussy's on sale but glad i did. $50 was a super steal although theres a good amount of SBs ProjectBlitz has at $65 and under on their site.

gonna check if any of my local stores are getting the team reds within the next week. might want to take these to CCNY next fri. if not then I guess ill wait for a sale..... but not tooo long.

Last edited:
I'm feeling those uprise dunks. That commercial was dope.

It's not the in-store version of the collab, I believe. It's QS version, the version that will hit all the other skateshops. The QS version usually has some changes.

(BP In-store version tongue tags)

(BP QS version tags)

Well the bP was an exception cuz of the drama. they apparently had. Look at the SPOTS and MIAs. I'm cool with the no insole but that tongue tag I hope the QS version gets.

Team Reds should sit *crosses finger* I've seen a ton of GRs hit good sales. I didn't think I'd cop Brazils or un-Stussy's on sale but glad i did. $50 was a super steal although theres a good amount of SBs ProjectBlitz has at $65 and under on their site.
That's how to do it.  Minus must haves of course.

I'm feeling those uprise dunks. That commercial was dope.

It's not the in-store version of the collab, I believe. It's QS version, the version that will hit all the other skateshops. The QS version usually has some changes.

(BP In-store version tongue tags)

(BP QS version tags)

Well the bP was an exception cuz of the drama. they apparently had. Look at the SPOTS and MIAs. I'm cool with the no insole but that tongue tag I hope the QS version gets.

its really stupid but the brookyln projects tongue reminds me of pittsburg kicks dumb logo that makes me want to punch him in the face every time I see it. thats the sole reason I didnt go after them.

Last edited:
its really stupid but the brookyln projects tongue reminds me of pittsburg kicks dumb logo that makes me want to punch him in the face every time I see it. thats the sole reason I didnt go after them.
lmaooo

still like the grey ones better (pics are not mine)

a couple shots of urban digis dropping soon
yea Grey Concepts are definitely better.

feel like the Jano's pic doesn't do em justice, but they will be had regardless

They overdoing it with the digi camo on the Janos :smh:

Im the type that doesnt really care if they use alot of patterns on a particular shoe as long as they end up looking nice. At this point, all floral colorways have been awesome so I really dont care how many times they do it as long as they aren't ******ed like the used tampon weatherman foams.

Last edited:
They overdoing it with the digi camo on the Janos
mean.gif
3 isnt that bad imo.... anything more would be stretching it though... they shoulda done some tiger camo design on this next pair though

Last edited:
Im the type that doesnt really care if they use alot of patterns on a particular shoe as long as they end up looking nice. At this point, all floral colorways have been awesome so I really dont care how many times they do it as long as they aren't ******ed like the used tampon weatherman foams.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom