2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

...and Jason McCourty rules!

Last edited:
im all up in summit right now. Would go if it wasnt rush hour and there was anywhere to park for even a second at that time on that street. Only the college kids can get in on those flash sales there.
No way man. They built a brand new parking deck. But Rush hour does suck in NB.

im all up in summit right now. Would go if it wasnt rush hour and there was anywhere to park for even a second at that time on that street. Only the college kids can get in on those flash sales there.
No way man. They built a brand new parking deck. But Rush hour does suck in NB.

when im rushin to get a sale at njskatepark NB, I aint even tryin to see that parking deck. Im illegally parking on the street somewhere and running in! But not during rush hour lol

Last edited:
Do the deck. It's only 1 block away. And those college kids wouldn't know a Janoski if it hit them in the face. lol gotta get there before the resellers lol

Last edited:
Im the type that doesnt really care if they use alot of patterns on a particular shoe as long as they end up looking nice. At this point, all floral colorways have been awesome so I really dont care how many times they do it as long as they aren't ******ed like the used tampon weatherman foams.
i died
laugh.gif

3 isnt that bad imo.... anything more would be stretching it though... they shoulda done some tiger camo design on this next pair though
I agree. three is just right, and i think this is gonna be it. they covered the three "main" camos (woodland, urban, desert).

and bro, if you like that tiger stuff, have you seen the pics of the upcoming tiger pack?

i died
laugh.gif

I agree. three is just right, and i think this is gonna be it. they covered the three "main" camos (woodland, urban, desert).

and bro, if you like that tiger stuff, have you seen the pics of the upcoming tiger pack?
those mids? if its the ones im thinking about... that aint tiger camo thats like zebra camo 

laugh.gif

IMO this is tiger camo... of course color can vary but the pattern is the same or close to it

They overdoing it with the digi camo on the Janos
mean.gif
3 isnt that bad imo.... anything more would be stretching it though... they shoulda done some tiger camo design on this next pair though
I concur.  Although oddly enough, the original pair is the one I like the least.  The hyped pair, go figure.

McRads came in from Premier.  The 11.5 fits decent enough.  Just need to break 'em in.  I'll stick with 12's whenever possible in these new high top SBs tho.

Oh and both Concepts pairs...COPPED!

Last edited:
its really stupid but the brookyln projects tongue reminds me of pittsburg kicks dumb logo that makes me want to punch him in the face every time I see it. thats the sole reason I didnt go after them.

Damn ppl really cant get him off their minds lmfao sounding like a bunch of females, soft females with large flapping lips

its really stupid but the brookyln projects tongue reminds me of pittsburg kicks dumb logo that makes me want to punch him in the face every time I see it. thats the sole reason I didnt go after them.

Damn ppl really cant get him off their minds lmfao sounding like a bunch of females, soft females with large flapping lips

Im just going to edit and say you sound pretty suspect even defending him.

Last edited:
TBH you really didn't have to quote it, nobody addressed it and just kept it moving.

You wait for kicks to hit clearence racks, he gets boxes sent to him for free

You talk **** BEHIND his back on the internet, he skates with Rob Dyrdek and Tony Hawk.

Your trying to get supporters on a forum and hes getting features from nationally recognized shoe sites

Its ok to be jealous bro, but to ADMIT you passed on a pair of kicks cause they reminded you of his symbol???

Askfodmaflajahamsjan you cant be serious.

Last edited:
TBH you really didn't have to quote it, nobody addressed it and just kept it moving.

You wait for kicks to bot clearence racks, he gets boxes sent to him for free

You talk **** BEHIND his back on the internet, he skates with Rob Dyrdek and Tony Hawk.

Your trying to get supporters on a forum and hes getting features from nationalt recognized shoe sites

Its ok to be jealous bro, but to ADMIT you passed on a pair of kicks cause they reminded you of his symbol???

Askfodmaflajahamsjan you cant be serious.
Do you run PKjockriders.com or something? lmaoassdfrtsdfhs seriously, hop off his please and stop wasting threadspace. To think anyone on this board is jealous is borderline groupie-ish to say the least.

Last edited:

Guy from Instagram got them off nike.com before they were pulled. And he confirmed they came with the black tag with the stars. -_- wish I ordered

Back
Top Bottom