2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I may be a little bit naive about these releases..... but aside from hype what does Nike have to gain from selling limited releases? Seems to me resellers profit more than they do and if they would have made more pairs available they would have made more money I guess hype is important and that makes sense but is it worth it to have so many ppl that want a pair or two to miss out?

Yes, I guess I'm a lil more bitter than I was earlier, just trying to wrap my head around this.

THE CLOUT

I may be a little bit naive about these releases..... but aside from hype what does Nike have to gain from selling limited releases? Seems to me resellers profit more than they do and if they would have made more pairs available they would have made more money I guess hype is important and that makes sense but is it worth it to have so many ppl that want a pair or two to miss out?

Yes, I guess I'm a lil more bitter than I was earlier, just trying to wrap my head around this.

economics-for-dummies.jpg

Yaamean?

The more I've been thinking about it the more I realize I don't even really like black shoes I've had Ll the black Levis, black Carhartts, Entourages. Sold them all because I didn't like the way they look on my feet. I only wanted these for some Nostalgia purposes and because they looked comfy. I'm already on to the next maybe they'll pop up again

They could have printed money with these. with how many hypes ,resellers and true sb fans wanted these they could have bumped up the numbers and the demand would have still been there. As much as ï hated the whole “hey remember when people rioted” marketing campaign it sure did work

Two reasons I liked them:
1. Simplicity.
2. Orange just pops and it's the main color of my alma mater. I can never have enough orange in my wardrobe.

Holiday restock coming

Source: Source

Multiple restocks so that they sell out their entire stock gradually. Makes better sense then putting out their entire stock at once and then they have to discount them if/when they don't sell out at launch.

Glad I passed on these. Tiff release was crazier but this release was the closest to it for a new sb release.

Back
Top Bottom