2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This release was real lol, how reliable is tactics with fulfilling their orders? I got a confirmation from them and they even created a tracking number. No info available on ups though. I called tactics and the dude said they'll likely ship on monday but I just wanna make sure I'm good
Tactics is good, got pink boxes from those guys. You are good

Recent pick up

Attachments

• 66298272-6A32-4E1C-A4AC-35D0560D2EB0.jpeg
    66298272-6A32-4E1C-A4AC-35D0560D2EB0.jpeg
    247.7 KB · Views: 6
All this pigeon hype made me go back to my closet and look for the few sbs I haven't worn in years. Dug up and found the beat tiffs I haven't worn in probably over 5 or more years cause my foot outgrew it. Also loons haven't been worn in years cause the fitting wasn't great. I don't know why I sized down my true size on these. The neon jpack I bought and forgot I even had in my closet. Still might have a few more in my closet that I haven't got rid of.
nikesb.jpg

Last edited:
I've had fun today learning about nike SB. All this pigeon hype got me researching all the other models. I been skating almost 18 years and never even paid 1 lick of attention to em. Coming up on toy machine baker emerica etc as a kid the last thing I cared for was some corporate brand like nike amd their skate shoes. Years later I see now alot of cool kicks I missed out on...that recent pink box themed model is so dope! I'm a fan now for sure and my 1st pair is the black pigeon so I'll be in here now checking out upcoming drops. Imma buy a pair of a not so baller model and see how they skate. Sorry for the story just thought I'd share.

All this pigeon hype made me go back to my closet and look for the few sbs I haven't worn in years. Dug up and found the beat tiffs I haven't worn in probably over 5 or more years cause my foot outgrew it. Also loons haven't been worn in years cause the fitting was great. I don't know why I sized down my true size on these. The neon jpack I bought and forgot I even had in my closet. Still might have a few more in my closet that I haven't got rid of.
nikesb.jpg

I miss my neon J-Packs!

Well, this release was the equivalent of eating crushed glass for me. First it was the F-up of SNKRS this morning that kept me from getting the Dunks, then they sold out while I was trying to checkout from Staple. Then I blew $50 on the longsleeeve b/c it looked like the hoodie wasn't gonna drop on Staple. So I leave my house to drive to Boston to work a football game and literally at the exact time I shut off my computer the hoodie (which I honestly wanted more than the Dunks themselves) drops on Staple. I don't realize this until about 6pm, at which point L, XL & XXL are all sold out. If I was wee I woulda been golden, since S & M were still available, but I'm built like a shoebox, so I was screwed.

This release suuuuucked.... :frown:

Still feeling down about today. Hardly got a sniff online (every bot in the world must've homed in on that pigeon). Got into 2 queues and struck out. Tried other places but they were already sold out. Just hoping for a restock.

my girl didn't manage to scoop one for me. seems like an L for me

congrats to those who ate

Back
Top Bottom