2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Denim Pigeons today...

68AF02CF-33BA-469C-896C-4F8192182C33.jpeg

Was honestly okay with the loss on these, but was hoping to pick up a pair to rock.....then I saw the sellers asking for 300+ for em. Are people actually biting at that price?

people that weren't successful on getting a pair are now trying to water down the shoe....Grabs some bench. C'mon congratulate your NT peers. FLAME ON

Was honestly okay with the loss on these, but was hoping to pick up a pair to rock.....then I saw the sellers asking for 300+ for em. Are people actually biting at that price?

Best Time To Buy These On The Resell Market Will Be The Next Two Weekends With Yeezy Releases Coming Up.

Most These Kids Ain’t Got It Like That And Will Be Looking To Free Up That Money Again For The Next Big Thing.

Word to the wise from a reseller(me.lol). These will go down in price, prior to today's drop they were 200-210, now they are at $300 cuz some are desperate and are biting but as online pairs start coming in, these will drop. 95% of the stock was bought for resell purpose so the undercutting is going to benefit those that want them to wear. Let's be honest Dunks are dead and this temporary hype is here just for another week. These will settle at $185-$200, bash me when I'm wrong. Yeezys and kaws around the corner, supreme TNF pt 2, silver bullet 97s restock and still plenty of stores to drop Hu Nmds due to delay shipping, oh and off-whites all month

This has been the craziest SB release in a minute. It's like Nike really cut down the quantities of these so that they could once again turn into "only a select few actually have them." My local told me they only had one size 9! I'm most upset that so many of the true NTSB fam couldn't get theirs. I contacted my local to hopefully get a pair held that I could contribute, but nope. He said it was a wrap over an hour before. I really can't believe I got so damn lucky with SNKRS.

Last edited:
Best Time To Buy These On The Resell Market Will Be The Next Two Weekends With Yeezy Releases Coming Up.

Most These Kids Ain’t Got It Like That And Will Be Looking To Free Up That Money Again For The Next Big Thing.

Sounds about right.....thanks! Ill keep my eye out and cop if the price is right. Will see how it plays out but what you posted makes a lotta sense!

Word to the wise from a reseller(me.lol). These will go down in price, prior to today's drop they were 200-210, now they are at $300 cuz some are desperate and are biting but as online pairs start coming in, these will drop. 95% of the stock was bought for resell purpose so the undercutting is going to benefit those that want them to wear. Let's be honest Dunks are dead and this temporary hype is here just for another week. These will settle at $185-$200, bash me when I'm wrong. Yeezys and kaws around the corner, supreme TNF pt 2, silver bullet 97s restock and still plenty of stores to drop Hu Nmds due to delay shipping, oh and off-whites all month
wasn't breaking a sweat at all for these..only tried SNKRs

I may be a little bit naive about these releases..... but aside from hype what does Nike have to gain from selling limited releases? Seems to me resellers profit more than they do and if they would have made more pairs available they would have made more money I guess hype is important and that makes sense but is it worth it to have so many ppl that want a pair or two to miss out?

Yes, I guess I'm a lil more bitter than I was earlier, just trying to wrap my head around this.

Back
Top Bottom