2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Test?

Ok great, I'm not banned. I saw a post of mine, along with several others though, deleted. Just checking.

Last edited:
first thing i thought was gold for the secondary laces when i saw the WOFs  
tongue.gif

unsure why they decided to pass 

maybe 'teh hollywood juice' ran out?

What are these if you don't mind? They are really clean and simple.
No they are not Bics Docster. I guess you could call them the Crimsons b/c that's the color way, but they don't really have a nickname. They were from the black box era just fyi

Last edited:
you have the premium ones? does the cut out heel feel weird at all?

Still need to try a pair on, cause I was pretty stoked on these comin out. Was gonna grab the premium colorway, but they're JUST like the Beavis mids (colorblocking etc).
I

I been meaning to pick up a pair as well. Have you seen the gamma blue ba's that hot rod la posted. I think those are pretty sick.

http://hrlife.com/nike-sb-project-ba-gamma-blue
I have the premiums AND the gamma blues. Those are the two pairs I have. The Premium cut is a little different, but it doesn't feel weird to me. Both have mainly gum under soles, which I think is a nice touch with the blue/grey.

These are sitting most places though, including NDC. I'm looking at the black/pink joints and those premium green ones we've seen in the future. BUT if NDC drops those on clearance or my local has a sale (potentially like a Labor Day weekend one), then I might have to cop another haha! They are mad comfy. Highly recommend at least trying them on.

Question...

If someone was going to recreate the black supremes via NikeID, the elephant print color used is the Wolf Grey/Black correct?
Everything else is black leather and the lining is varsity red?
White midsole, black outsole?

Question...

If someone was going to recreate the black supremes via NikeID, the elephant print color used is the Wolf Grey/Black correct?
Everything else is black leather and the lining is varsity red?
White midsole, black outsole?

yup, you got it right.

Getting back to the sneaks now...

Just picked these up about a week ago and have yet to unDS them, but thought I'd show some on feet pics.

They came with grey and tan laces, but neither were doing it for me so I slapped some white laces on and I think they look awesome.

I think these are EXTREMELY underrated, maybe I just say that because I love maroon/burgundy on shoes (that's why I'm patiently waiting for the Team Reds
nthat.gif
). I could deal without the orange hits but it's not a huge deal to me. 
Dope pics fam.  I definitely do my best to avoid acting like some of the fashion rent a cops that we have on NT, but the pants suit those perfectly.

The good thing about these is that they're still easily attainable around retail on the aftermarket, which is rare for a black box shoe.  Definitely slept on.

John00 strikes again with the hook up, been trying to find an 11.5 in the Civilist Dunks and ended up calling around 7 stores today. PM'd John00 for some help and he came through big time! Was able to scoop them up at box price and the store (F Skateshop) has some great customer service, I was talking to the store rep and he told me that they pride themselves in selling at box price and hopefully helping collectors and not resellers.

Last edited:
Dope pics fam.  I definitely do my best to avoid acting like some of the fashion rent a cops that we have on NT, but the pants suit those perfectly.

The good thing about these is that they're still easily attainable around retail on the aftermarket, which is rare for a black box shoe.  Definitely slept on.
hahah thank you sir! Yeah I got em for box price + shipping, I can't complain!

Last edited:
n yes the shoe with the gold laces has a little glue stain in the front... thats its though... nowhere else n aglets good... all holes punched through XD n no white paint on stars :smile:

http://www.transportskate.com/

Transport is having an online sale...

TAKE25 code for 25% off Men's

TAKE40 code for 40% off Women's and kids...
Fam, they have a good amount of BHMs! http://www.transportskate.com/mens/...university-red-metallic-gold-gorge-green.html

Damn good info!

Edit: Repped.
John00 strikes again with the hook up, been trying to find an 11.5 in the Civilist Dunks and ended up calling around 7 stores today. PM'd John00 for some help and he came through big time! Was able to scoop them up at box price and the store (F Skateshop) has some great customer service, I was talking to the store rep and he told me that they pride themselves in selling at box price and hopefully helping collectors and not resellers.
I'm glad you got what you needed!

Last edited:
I guess my post got taken down due to having a BIN ebay listing.
Anyhow, i found a steal for you guys who wanted these 

$60 shipped

just search ebay, size 8.5,9.5, and 11 availible

Back
Top Bottom