2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lmao that lady XD dying 
roll.gif

Let's get back to sneakers....

Looking forward to seeing some WoF with gold laces!

I was curious also the next QS. Been a while since I had no idea what was next. Kind of a cool feeling.

I'd be disappointed if the diamond collab was a blazer or "blazeresque." Never been a big fan of blazers. I have the Chicagos, The Jackie Robinson Brooklyn joints (Go Dodgers) and ATCQ the low end theory inspired ones, but that's it.

In NikeSB (but not Dunk) news....got another pair of Project BAs in the other day and I'm loving that shoe. Comfort is out of control.

I was curious also the next QS. Been a while since I had no idea what was next. Kind of a cool feeling.

I'd be disappointed if the diamond collab was a blazer or "blazeresque." Never been a big fan of blazers. I have the Chicagos, The Jackie Robinson Brooklyn joints (Go Dodgers) and ATCQ the low end theory inspired ones, but that's it.

In NikeSB (but not Dunk) news....got another pair of Project BAs in the other day and I'm loving that shoe. Comfort is out of control.
you have the premium ones? does the cut out heel feel weird at all?

Still need to try a pair on, cause I was pretty stoked on these comin out. Was gonna grab the premium colorway, but they're JUST like the Beavis mids (colorblocking etc).

I'm also curious about the next QS... If it's the SH 2's or those Made for Skate joints then I'm gonna pass because I'm just not feeling those... I hope to see full pics of the Primitive x SB dunks soon and I hope they are lows... I don't know why, but I just prefer SB dunk lows...

On another note, I was looking in my closet and realized that I now have more Black Tape SB boxes than the Blue SB boxes(2009-2012?)... In my opinion SB has had an amazing 12 month period with quality/creative releases... The best part is they have been relatively stress-free releases... Of course, this thread plays a major part in terms of making each release seem overly accessible and to that I say Thanks Fambs...  

Last edited:
I

I been meaning to pick up a pair as well. Have you seen the gamma blue ba's that hot rod la posted. I think those are pretty sick.

http://hrlife.com/nike-sb-project-ba-gamma-blue

Getting back to the sneaks now...

Just picked these up about a week ago and have yet to unDS them, but thought I'd show some on feet pics.

They came with grey and tan laces, but neither were doing it for me so I slapped some white laces on and I think they look awesome.

I think these are EXTREMELY underrated, maybe I just say that because I love maroon/burgundy on shoes (that's why I'm patiently waiting for the Team Reds
nthat.gif
). I could deal without the orange hits but it's not a huge deal to me. 

Insults and personal attacks aren't allowed on our forums.  

Let's keep things respectful and on topic.  Anybody who makes a habit of breaking the rules will be removed from the thread and, if necessary, the site.  

If "pittsburghkicks" tries to come back, let me know.  His previous account was banned for directing a racist slur at another user - and as far as I'm concerned he's no longer welcome here after that. 

Insults and personal attacks aren't allowed on our forums.  

Let's keep things respectful and on topic.  Anybody who makes a habit of breaking the rules will be removed from the thread and, if necessary, the site.  

If "pittsburghkicks" tries to come back, let me know.  His previous account was banned for directing a racist slur at another user - and as far as I'm concerned he's no longer welcome here after that. 
Amen. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom