2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Curious, is heal drag from loose wear or foot strike mechanics? None of my beat to hell pairs have it.
I was gonna ask the same question after seeing all the heel drag comments. many of my beat pairs even with skating dont have the same wear close to these "clean" upper "dead" bottoms that those shoes have. kinda just chalked it up to lazy walkers used to flip flops or somethin haha

hot damnn! congrats!

i've seen shoezeum's ebay bidding a size 11 of this. currently sitting on 187.50

wearing these today. they're not pretty bad imo
Nice capture

I wore the reverse sharks on Monday and Tuesday.  Comfortable and I am lovin' the red.  Everyone says the nightshade looks green or teal? 

My first post, two months into my hopeful SB dunk low addiction.  Do you measure it by time passed or pairs owned?   I got 7 pairs so far.

Dope SBTGs, was also gonna have a mail call today but the NY snow changed plans lol.

Last edited:

Looks like Nike (partially) brought back the SB archive pages:

https://web.nike.com/xp/sbdunk/index.html#archive

Also three "coming soon" pairs, highs in February (ostensibly the Denim Forbes joints) with two lows in March (Wheats and something else?):

https://web.nike.com/xp/sbdunk/index.html#launch
damn thanks for posting that! I was asking about the sb archives a few months back and no luck but look at that... ask the universe and you shall receive 

Give me some high Jedis for The Last Jedi in December :smokin

My Blacksheep box shipped today, still waiting on Fully Laced for locks and lace pack but that's not supposed to be till early march I believe

Nice capture

I wore the reverse sharks on Monday and Tuesday.  Comfortable and I am lovin' the red.  Everyone says the nightshade looks green or teal? 

My first post, two months into my hopeful SB dunk low addiction.  Do you measure it by time passed or pairs owned?   I got 7 pairs so far.
thanks man! yep, the nightshade is kinda similar to teal, pic just made it darker

I believe it still boils down to how many pairs you own/love, with time having the advantage since you get to witness the release of some of the heat pairs from the past (and buying them in retail). started copping dunks around 2014 I think. beijing being my first purchase

i may be in the market for some heinekens.  whats a fair price on an 8/10 condition pair?  more importantly, they fit the usual half size up? dunk sbs have always been consistent for me, but the peewees i copped were roomy which completely threw me off.  thanks in advance for the help sb fam. 

i may be in the market for some heinekens.  whats a fair price on an 8/10 condition pair?  more importantly, they fit the usual half size up? dunk sbs have always been consistent for me, but the peewees i copped were roomy which completely threw me off.  thanks in advance for the help sb fam. 
you def wanna stay tts to your normal fat tongue dunks.

i got a pass as ds pair for 400 which i feel is a steal, so maybe in the 3-400 range? depends on how 8/10 they really are.

Also, make sure you legit check them first, they are some heavily faked shoes.

you def wanna stay tts to your normal fat tongue dunks.

i got a pass as ds pair for 400 which i feel is a steal, so maybe in the 3-400 range? depends on how 8/10 they really are.

Also, make sure you legit check them first, they are some heavily faked shoes.
word, good looks.  thats why i bring this to the sb fam.  yall is experts.  when you say TTS, elaborate.  whats your TTS compared to runners or other bball?  ive seen many go half up, but there are a handful that stay TTS to the rest of their collection. 

ex: im pretty much 9.5 in everything, but rock 10s in sbs. 10s have been my TTS in sb as long as i can remember. 

word, good looks.  thats why i bring this to the sb fam.  yall is experts.  when you say TTS, elaborate.  whats your TTS compared to runners or other bball?  ive seen many go half up, but there are a handful that stay TTS to the rest of their collection. 

ex: im pretty much 9.5 in everything, but rock 10s in sbs. 10s have been my TTS in sb as long as i can remember. 
Then in these you'll wanna get tens.

I can fit a 9, which my heinekens are, but i normally get 9.5 to have a little wiggle room. I get 9.5 in AJ1 and other jays too, for the same reason.

I also have pushead 1s in a 10 because the padding is super extra.

Last edited by a moderator:

I guess it depends what kinda fit you want. I'm 9.5 in AT1s, and most Jordans, so I consider 9.5 is my true size. I only bought size 10 in high SBs in "new tooled" dunks since the padding gradually got stiffer and the soles were narrower so 9.5 became a pain. But anything in Blue boxes or Older, 9.5 was my perfect size in both highs and lows.

You should be good going true to size for a "firm" fit, or half size up for a "relaxed" fit. And lots of the older SB dunks do have a lot of padding (but it's actually comfy and NOT stiff though)

I guess it depends what kinda fit you want. I'm 9.5 in AT1s, and most Jordans, so I consider 9.5 is my true size. I only bought size 10 in high SBs in "new tooled" dunks since the padding gradually got stiffer and the soles were narrower so 9.5 became a pain. But anything in Blue boxes or Older, 9.5 was my perfect size in both highs and lows.

You should be good going true to size for a "firm" fit, or half size up for a "relaxed" fit. And lots of the older SB dunks do have a lot of padding (but it's actually comfy and NOT stiff though)
interesting about the at1.  im 99% size 10 in at1 but 99% size 9.5 in everything else.  i like my sbs roomier because of the narrowness of highs and lows.  the only issue ive EVER had was with the peewees (size 10, being way roomy).  oh and one time i was trying on dorothys at outlet.  i actually went all the way up to a 11.5 and it was still tight, so i scrapped getting them.  but i think that was an anomaly, something having not been right with that batch.  

this years silver box release seem roomy on me, but all other blue box GRs seem to be TTS.  

Man those forbes look so damn awesome, ill get em someday once i find out the nearest banks vault combination :smile:

Back
Top Bottom