2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pink box and grey box. Thought my unkles were beat but damn mine might be NDS compared to those. Bout to unload some of my sz 12 SB collection. Just dont wear them enough

Last edited:

My fav as of late...quality is excellent, always love that tumbled leather hehe

Anyone know who's collection (from NJ) was picked up by Jordy Geller?
It looks like a ton of heat in there
Can't see the sizes on the boxes.... I'm guessing it was someone well known with all the crazy doubles that are in there (tokyos, Paris, pigeons... are you kidding?)

Can't see the sizes on the boxes.... I'm guessing it was someone well known with all the crazy doubles that are in there (tokyos, Paris, pigeons... are you kidding?)

I saw this. From the comments it looks like people are speculating they're size 10.5.

you caught me, i let the whole thing go for a pack of smokes and a coffee. 

A better look at those Elite joints someone posted a week or two ago:

Lookin' like a dcypoe81 dcypoe81 special.
yeah that was me who posted about them a few week's ago . They look clean as hell, and they're stuffed [emoji]128512[/emoji] not on a diet . I hope they're not an asia exclusive [emoji]128554[/emoji]

One of my favorite pairs of all time! Thought about doing it for mine, but the dark swoosh is necessary to add as well IMO.
... Yea, didn't even think of that... sounds like a lot of work, if I could find a plausible way of doing that I might risk destroying a pair 

http://sneakerwars.jp/items/view/6283

A pair that you can enjoy aging by wearing! DENIM REESE FORBES (304292 - 441)  " 
released in 2002 with only 444 feet, " BLACK DENIM (304292 - 005)  "which was born in collaboration  with MEDICOM TOY in 2005, Appeared again. This work adopts high cut based. Switch the front and back of the denim to the upper, using white stitching, designed to emphasize a clear contrast. Also keep cutting the edges of each part, tailoring to be able to enjoy fraying. White midsole, and the red outsole combination also functions as an outstanding accent. It is scheduled to be released in Nike store Online  and NIKE SB dealership from  23 February 2017 in Japan . The price is 15.660 yen (tax included). 

So with that bad translation from google. i believe what it was trying to say is it is a play on medicom 2 and resse's. meant to be different then the og/ what do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom