2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Unless you're that Jeffrey dude who has at least doubles of hella exclusive sh*ts I haven't even seen in real life, assuming they're his and legit. The 5 pairs of yellow lobs was the icing

Last edited:
anyone has a word to share on the UK passports?
running big/small (offering is half a size bigger than my true size), overall quality? 
thanks

http://sneakerwars.jp/items/view/6283

A pair that you can enjoy aging by wearing! DENIM REESE FORBES (304292 - 441)  " 
released in 2002 with only 444 feet, " BLACK DENIM (304292 - 005)  "which was born in collaboration  with MEDICOM TOY in 2005, Appeared again. This work adopts high cut based. Switch the front and back of the denim to the upper, using white stitching, designed to emphasize a clear contrast. Also keep cutting the edges of each part, tailoring to be able to enjoy fraying. White midsole, and the red outsole combination also functions as an outstanding accent. It is scheduled to be released in Nike store Online  and NIKE SB dealership from  23 February 2017 in Japan . The price is 15.660 yen (tax included). 

So with that bad translation from google. i believe what it was trying to say is it is a play on medicom 2 and resse's. meant to be different then the og/ what do you guys think?
haha that is pretty bad...I think 444 feet = 444 pairs 
smokin.gif
I reread this a few times and I feel like they're making a play on wearing them and getting that genuine frayed jean look, which puts things into perspective because that's one of the first things I noticed it lacked when I first saw them. I thought they cut the denim too short and you weren't going to be able to get the frayed look... maybe the denim is meant to fade also..

anyone has a word to share on the UK passports?
running big/small (offering is half a size bigger than my true size), overall quality? 
thanks
also same question size-wise (offering is half a size smaller than my true size) regarding the newcastles?

thanks a bunch, guys

Last edited:
Awesome collection, @volksnuts

Those aren't mine, that's the collection Jordan Geller just picked up in NJ
I am guessing it's a consignment type of sale like he's done a bunch of times in the past
I know he already has all of those in his/my size so it wasn't a purchase to fill his holes

I just don't understand how anyone can have doubles like that
Were all the City pack super limited (242 pairs?) I know there isn't a ton but I don't think I've ever know the supposed actual number

Hopefully that collection goes on eBay or Instagram sale.... though I can't do 10.5 if they all are indeed that size (prob a good thing so I'm not tempted)

Won a pair of VNDS SBTG Low's for $180. I have been looking for these forever in a size 7. 
happy.gif
hot damnn! congrats!

i've seen shoezeum's ebay bidding a size 11 of this. currently sitting on 187.50

wearing these today. they're not pretty bad imo

Last edited:
something about these seems a bit off. same guy was selling them on ebay a little while back. when i asked for more pics, specifically in better lighting so i can see the shade of green and of the inside tag, he just removed the listing and never provided pics. 

I have sz 10 and that toecap looks large.

HEEL DRAG!!!

My biggest mistake with buying used pairs is not looking at the heel drag.

Almost bought a pair of used bisons off of eBay a couple of months ago. Uppers looked great, stars looked good, but when the seller sent additional pics, they were leaaaaninggggg at the back.

My biggest mistake with buying used pairs is not looking at the heel drag.

Almost bought a pair of used bisons off of eBay a couple of months ago. Uppers looked great, stars looked good, but when the seller sent additional pics, they were leaaaaninggggg at the back.

Got got on the black Melvins like this. Lucky for me, dude claimed he was helping a buddy clear out his collection and just refunded me lol.

Peace,
J

If those black boxes had free shipping, I'd jump on them.

Fam I was deadset on copping a pair at or under 100 bucks. I ended up getting a coupon code last month and went for it.

I regret skipping out on those IOWAs I been talking about though. Someone bought them out form under me last week.

If any of you guys just came up on that size 9.5 DS Iowas from Japan, CONGRATS.... That was a great deal

Back
Top Bottom