2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

One of my grails came in the mail :D

Last edited:

one time i was trying on dorothys at outlet.  i actually went all the way up to a 11.5 and it was still tight, so i scrapped getting them.
Haha, it's funny you mention that. I also tried those on at an outlet and for some reason the 11 I tried on seemed to fit me pretty well. Was deff thrown off by the fit of that specific dunk.

oh and one time i was trying on dorothys at outlet.  i actually went all the way up to a 11.5 and it was still tight, so i scrapped getting them.  but i think that was an anomaly, something having not been right with that batch.  

Haha, it's funny you mention that. I also tried those on at an outlet and for some reason the 11 I tried on seemed to fit me pretty well. Was deff thrown off by the fit of that specific dunk.
lol I remember when these first released fullkit skateshop was strongly advising to size up half or full size... those dorothys are definitely in a slot of their own, whatever material the uppers are made from leave no room for wiggle. Most sneaker blogs say its leather or canvas, but that's so wrong lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom