2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

As a huge wrestling fan (and a retired professional wrestler) - I'd love to see a wrestling themed dunk.  Maybe another lucha themed one to coincide with the surging popularity of Lucha Underground.

I would rather the "color pop" be on the midpanel instead of back upper panel like the Hufs. If wearing jeans can't even see it. Same issue on the Winter Soldiers off top of my head.
That's an interesting idea.  Here's a crude 5 minute Photoshop.

^that to me looks much improved over what came out. Also, feathers/wings should be on side anyhow. At least use the side flap panels! Lol.

So you were a wrestler esk221 esk221 ? Any of the known promotions?

I've been a huge wrestling nerd since I started watching at 7. First match I recall seeing was Mankind/Undertaker HIAC @ KotR 1998. We are going to NXT in a few weeks and taking my wife's nephew to his first show. Gotta convert him from being a Cena fan.

^that to me looks much improved over what came out. Also, feathers/wings should be on side anyhow. At least use the side flap panels! Lol.

So you were a wrestler@esk221? Any of the known promotions?

I've been a huge wrestling nerd since I started watching at 7. First match I recall seeing was Mankind/Undertaker HIAC @ KotR 1998. We are going to NXT in a few weeks and taking my wife's nephew to his first show. Gotta convert him from being a Cena fan.
I wrestled for ROH from 2007 until 2010.  I was just an indy guy.

Damn! My brother is a HUGE fan of Pro Wrestling and ROH in general.. I bet he knows you!
laugh.gif

nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
What was your ring name? You can PM it if you don't want it out in the open.
No big deal, I've been retired for 6 years now.  My ring name was Erick Stevens.

So you were a wrestler esk221 esk221 ? Any of the known promotions?

All be out there as well the wife and i are huge wrestling fans 2nd wrestlemania in a row last year at the levis stadium is dope ! This year even better were going from cali to arlignton anyone out there know any good shops?

No big deal, I've been retired for 6 years now.  My ring name was Erick Stevens.

I remember you! You feuded with Roderick Strong for the FIP belt.

Super cool your a sneakerhead as well.

I always wanted to try pro wrestling growing up. Ended up getting diagnosed with scoliosis and had my spine fused so that ended that dream.

All be out there as well the wife and i are huge wrestling fans 2nd wrestlemania in a row last year at the levis stadium is dope ! This year even better were going from cali to arlignton anyone out there know any good shops?

Which NXT show are you going to? We are going to the show in Columbia,SC Friday after Mania. I went to WM27 in Atlanta. Only Mania I've been to. My wife can't stand wrestling. Only reason she's going to NXT is because it's her nephew lol.

I remember you! You feuded with Roderick Strong for the FIP belt.

Super cool your a sneakerhead as well.

I always wanted to try pro wrestling growing up. Ended up getting diagnosed with scoliosis and had my spine fused so that ended that dream.
A blessing in disguise, perhaps.  

I won't say I regret a damn thing but...  My body would be in a lot better shape if it wasn't for pro wrestling.

A blessing in disguise, perhaps.  

I won't say I regret a damn thing but...  My body would be in a lot better shape if it wasn't for pro wrestling.

Nice bro saw a few of your matches even with cobana [emoji]128588[/emoji]

To the dude that was the wrestler I respect that!!! My bro does Indy shows and what's up ppl I haven't posted here in a long while

Back
Top Bottom