2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^^^ was about to send the same link
tongue.gif

Hey guys need some info, $150 for DS St. Patty dunks a fair deal and are they still wearable being that they released back in 03 or somethin? Dunks don't fall apart like other shoes do they?

Dunks won't have the midsole crumble, you'll occasionally find the glue starting to separate the upper from the midsole seal, but it's fixable.

Hey guys need some info, $150 for DS St. Patty dunks a fair deal and are they still wearable being that they released back in 03 or somethin? Dunks don't fall apart like other shoes do they?
Not a great deal.

Rif has had a pair in my size (13) sitting on their webstore for more than a year for $140 (it /finally/ sold recently)...I'd say closer to $125 is true market value.

I would rather the "color pop" be on the midpanel instead of back upper panel like the Hufs. If wearing jeans can't even see it. Same issue on the Winter Soldiers off top of my head.

has anybody ever seen the case where you bought a pair of SBs and the label was on the opposite side of the box? Normally I think the size label is on the side of the flap where you open the lid right to left. Has anybody seen an instance where the label is on the side where you would open the box left to right?

has anybody ever seen the case where you bought a pair of SBs and the label was on the opposite side of the box? Normally I think the size label is on the side of the flap where you open the lid right to left. Has anybody seen an instance where the label is on the side where you would open the box left to right?
No
But I'm sure it has happened

Gotcha, I haven't come across many DS 9.5s and got kinda excited. Will have to think this one over. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'd try to get him down a few bucks and go for it. It's somewhat size dependent. Anything close to DS between 11-12 is over $100-125.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/s..._clickid=8661a9c3-2c48-4f8d-9875-f70de2ac34e8

You need these.

And for Nike to do a SB Vandal in orange to get that Doc Brown look.
I was thinking about those Bruins, but not feeling the blue tag on the tongue and the outline around the swoosh.  i have the NikeLab Bruins that came out last year for BTTF day, i didnt add those into the pic since they arent SBs.

I'd definitely be in for a vandal styled after Doc Brown's though!

Back
Top Bottom