2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Updated collection pics:

+ stickers

@rapcoz2134  you got them home depot shelving joints.  i copped some myself as an inexpensive means for shelving.  they hold the right amount.  nice collection.  whats in the black boxes.

@rapcoz2134
 you got them home depot shelving joints.  i copped some myself as an inexpensive means for shelving.  they hold the right amount.  nice collection.  whats in the black boxes.

It was intended to be an overflow shelf...but it's nearly full now lol

Milli Vanilli lows, Dooms, Wiegers, Bruts, and Aquachalks.

No idea..I'm thinking the admin made a post that posted in every thread at the same time to alert everyone. I don't go in other threads other than this SB thread though so I can't confirm that lol

What was the childish takeover?
some kids were posting a bunch of nonsense pictures and giffs about wrestling and it got way out of hand it was like 2 pages of it. thank god for the mods, cleared all that bs out
Updated collection pics:

+ stickers
nice shot dude, when i move into my new spot illl take a pic like this. all my kicks are scattered around 3 houses lol. but now i will have the room to keep em all in one spot

Don't know if already mentioned, but sole supremacy has a good amount of orange, pink and silver box SBs on eBay. DS

Size 9 Gino 2, Cali, Sharks, irons, st pattys for example.

To partly answer your original question, I know that a shop pitched a Montreal Screwjob pack to Nike a year or 2 back. Not sure what the complaint was, but I guess they ultimately got rejected.

Peace,
J

I think this is the longest I've went without picking something up in a very long time. The itch is real. But I need to buy a house. Must...resist....

I think this is the longest I've went without picking something up in a very long time. The itch is real. But I need to buy a house. Must...resist....
i too am in the market for a house so my role will slow very very soon.  i believe 2016 will be my last zealous purchase year.  
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom